We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Developer Interview
Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Developer Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Post by Eorl @ 10:23am 27/06/14 | 12 Comments
The new human male model headed to World of Warcraft's upcoming Warlords of Draenor expansion will fix "some of the more glaring problems" with the existing model, the massively multiplayer online game's art director Chris Robinson revealed today in a post on the game's official blog.
"As with the previous model redesigns, our goal here was to honor the silhouette and style of the original, while increasing fidelity and fixing some of the big issues we’d identified," Robinson wrote about the Champion of Stormwind pictured above. "The male human has long been a source of criticism from some of you for his odd proportions and face geometry. We’ve taken great care to ensure we’re not changing so much that he looks completely unlike anything you’d expect, while also correcting some of the more glaring problems. We hope you enjoy the results!"
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor will be launching sometime later this year, with the expansion raising the level cap to 100 and including a new housing option for players. For more on the expansion hit up our game page, which includes screenshots, videos and more.

world of warcraft: warlords of draenorblizzardmmohuman male model

Andrewus
Posted 11:05am 27/6/14
1ZQQ8SJD5OBZ1403722334556.jpg

Looks cool, I have been keen to get back into wow a little bit for the past few months. I've been trying to set some time aside but it just hasn't happened.

Really enjoying playing Hearthstone though!
Reverend Evil
Posted 11:26am 27/6/14
Also if you head over to MMO Champ there are more updates. Female human, female night elf, undead male and Draenei male. Plus a model viewer so you can check them out doing their in-game actions.

All on the main page.
ph33x
Posted 11:32am 27/6/14
Now that you can buy a level 90 I think WoW is about to hit rock bottom with all the noobs. Content will be driven at max level from here on. This means the fresh noob wave will only be able to do 4 things.

1: Quest/Isles.
2: Instances.
3: PvP.
4: Raids.

The first two won't last forever.
d^
Posted 01:04pm 27/6/14
It's actually really amazing how long WoW has been going for, will it ever end?
Posted 01:22pm 27/6/14
Well, considering Everquest is still going, and they're still making expansions and content patches for it, I doubt WoW is going to end any time soon.
Reverend Evil
Posted 04:36pm 27/6/14
Woot! Just got an email from Blizzard letting me into the beta of WoD. But I'm not gonna bother because I'd rather play the game once it's fully finished.
Posted 04:56pm 27/6/14
You should totally go for it, make sure you enter in your credit card details when they ask though, for verification.
Reverend Evil
Posted 05:31pm 27/6/14
LOFL

Blizzard are the only guys who have this email addy so it's not a scam. Plus I'd rather wait because I know I'll be playing for years to come because I have no life. 8-(
Posted 05:39pm 27/6/14
Heh yeah I thought you were trolling, till I just got one too, and saw an article on MMO Champion about beta invites going out =\

I'll go wipe this egg off my face now.
Reverend Evil
Posted 06:53pm 27/6/14
I could come over and wipe it off if you like...

/wink
Newgo
Posted 11:33am 28/6/14
i hate you both. on a side note, gimme gimme gimme hehe!
Posted 04:35pm 28/6/14
Doesn't seem to be something thats tradeable, I didn't get emailed a code or anything, they just switched it on on my account and emailed to say "Hey, you have it now"
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in now!