We take a deep look into the newest expansion for Blizzard's popular MMO World of Warcraft to find just what has changed in the lands of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Reviewed
We make an impassioned plea to Ubisoft Montreal to consider Australia as the setting for Far Cry 5
You're a Far Cry from Home, Mate
Joaby got the opportunity to talk to Jon Bloch, Producer at Turtle Rock Studios and Dave Blank, Product Developer at 2K, about the upcoming game Evolve.
Talking Evolve with Jon Bloch and Dave Blank
We take a fresh, untainted look at the scary world of MOBAs through Heroes of the Storm!
Can Heroes of the Storm Bridge the Scary MOBA Gap?
Post by Eorl @ 10:00am 26/06/14 | 14 Comments
Console sales of the popular sandbox title Minecraft have apparently surpassed sales of those on the Windows and Mac version, according to developer Mojang.

Taking to Twitter to share the news was Mojang's Patric Geuder, who announced that all versions of Minecraft has sold nearly 54 million units across all platforms. That is a huge amount of punching wood, and further pushes Minecraft as a huge commercial hit for creator Markus "Notch" Persson.

Sales for Minecraft have been a continuing climb ever since its original debut way back in 2009, and the upcoming launch on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Xbox One will no doubt fuel that fire forever more. Last known combined sales were at 34 million in February of this year.

minecraftmarkus perssonmojangsales
Buy now from Green Man Gaming Only GBP£11.99!

ph33x
Posted 10:05am 26/6/14
Surely MC runs at 60fps though.
demon
Posted 11:29am 26/6/14
this is all i know about minecraft which leads me to believe it's hilarious ...

WirlWind
Posted 06:36pm 26/6/14
Thus leading me to believe that console people are dumb. Why play a s*** version when you can play the better version on your parents PC?
paveway
Posted 07:00pm 26/6/14
i love these threads, the same old faces

ERMAHGERD CONSOLES SUX

yet they just keep getting more popular, it is a great completely incidental troll
Spook
Posted 07:07pm 26/6/14
computers are hard for lots of people matey, these are the people that like conslols
Jeffro
Posted 07:10pm 26/6/14
Lol here we go again... Mate I have a degree in Science I work with computers to do my job the last thing I want to do is come home and sit in front of one.
ph33x
Posted 07:57pm 26/6/14
I blame the proliferation of consoles on s***** office chairs.
Meddek
Posted 08:49pm 26/6/14
I blame the proliferation of consoles on s***** office chairs.

haha
Enska
Posted 09:16pm 26/6/14
hahaha, and Jeffro takes the bait again. and again. aaaand again.
Zy
Posted 09:34pm 26/6/14
How you waste your time is offensive to me. At least I have the decency to waste my time properly.

More importantly ... how rich is this guy now!
copuis
Posted 12:27am 27/6/14
it could also be a content vs supervision thing

have a friend that is more than happy her son plays on an ipad or xbox where are the PC version he wants to play with other people and it is much harder for her to monitor (the kids like 7)
Jeffro
Posted 05:46am 27/6/14
Exactly. Most the Minecraft crowd are kids. The PC community these days isn't really the place for younglings is it.
ph33x
Posted 09:57am 27/6/14
Even parents know that consoles are so limited that their kids are safer as a result.
paveway
Posted 10:12am 27/6/14

this from the guy that does most of his gaming from the biggest joke of them all, the wii