Ahead of next month's release get a quick rundown on what to expect.
A Look at the Maps and Modes of Battlefield 1
We chat with the game's lead designer on its origins and beyond!
Interview: Ubisoft Dishes up on Star Trek Bridge Crew
The console formerly known as the PlayStation Neo has finally been revealed as the 4K HDR-ready PlayStation 4 Pro
Sony Announces the More Powerful PlayStation 4 Pro
We take Ubisoft's action sports entry Steep for a huge ride, will it rule the title-starved genre?
Steep Life Learning Curve - Hands-On with Ubisoft's Steep!
Post by Dan @ 09:40am 23/06/14 | 10 Comments
The wallet-draining Steam Summer sale roles on today with deep discounts to a bunch more worthy titles. Today's daily deals include the acclaimed Borderlands 2, South Park: The Stick of Truth and Tomb Raider, as well as Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Wolf Among us and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Of course, the flash sales and summer adventure trading game continue also, so surrender your currencies over at http://store.steampowered.com.

steamsummer salesale

Creepy
Posted 09:57am 23/6/14
Picked up Arkham Origins and the Cold Heart DLC for under $15 bucks via the community sale. Thanks, Steam! :)
Posted 10:44am 23/6/14
For anyone who liked the Walking Dead game Telltale did (or likes point and click adventures in general), The Wolf Among Us is awesome, worth the $9 easily
fpot
Posted 10:48am 23/6/14
Just grabbed Outlast. Apart from bits and bobs I have grabbed Walking Dead Season 2, Arkham Origins and Outlast.
ph33x
Posted 10:50am 23/6/14
Just can't find anything interesting in the past few days on there.
Ozzy
Posted 05:33pm 23/6/14
Yeah I've already got all the good games coming out.
Enska
Posted 05:42pm 23/6/14
I want outlast, but I know from watching a few streams of it that I won't get more than about 1/2 hour in before s***ting myself and never going near it again.
Dazhel
Posted 05:47pm 23/6/14
Papers, Please is so depressing yet oddly great.
infi
Posted 06:21pm 23/6/14
Outlast is terrifying. Highly recommend.

Paper please was just boring. I regret paying $5 for it.
Chang
Posted 07:52pm 23/6/14
For those that like shooters, Insurgency is a cross between counter-strike and Arma... Awesome gunplay, the guns feel heavy and kick when they shoot. No hit markers, so you have to move up and confirm the kill. I love arma, cant stand twitch-games like CS or COD, but I really like this game.
DeadlyDav0
Posted 08:30pm 23/6/14
Outlast was awesome. Love horror games cause i get so scared.

Was playing it a while back. New game. First 2 scared meh. 3rd scare I let out a blood curdling scream @ about 9.30pm. Stopped after that.