Here's a wrap-up of everything we currently know about Nintendo Swicth!
Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need to Know!
Playground Games' latest open-world driving opus is an absolute work of art, especially for Aussies!
Australian-Based Driving Genius - Forza Horizon 3 Review!
Visit the Kostonium Museum of Wonders in this walkthrough of Kosta's impressive Fallout 4 settlement project.
So Long and Thanks for the Rads - A Virtual Tour of My Fallout 4
We got our hands on Dishonored 2 to play as both Corvo and Emily, exploring the gorgeous Clockwork Mansion.
Like Clockwork - Hands-On With Dishonored 2
Post by Dan @ 09:40am 23/06/14 | 10 Comments
The wallet-draining Steam Summer sale roles on today with deep discounts to a bunch more worthy titles. Today's daily deals include the acclaimed Borderlands 2, South Park: The Stick of Truth and Tomb Raider, as well as Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, The Wolf Among us and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Of course, the flash sales and summer adventure trading game continue also, so surrender your currencies over at

steamsummer salesale

Posted 09:57am 23/6/14
Picked up Arkham Origins and the Cold Heart DLC for under $15 bucks via the community sale. Thanks, Steam! :)
Posted 10:44am 23/6/14
For anyone who liked the Walking Dead game Telltale did (or likes point and click adventures in general), The Wolf Among Us is awesome, worth the $9 easily
Posted 10:48am 23/6/14
Just grabbed Outlast. Apart from bits and bobs I have grabbed Walking Dead Season 2, Arkham Origins and Outlast.
Posted 10:50am 23/6/14
Just can't find anything interesting in the past few days on there.
Posted 05:33pm 23/6/14
Yeah I've already got all the good games coming out.
Posted 05:42pm 23/6/14
I want outlast, but I know from watching a few streams of it that I won't get more than about 1/2 hour in before s***ting myself and never going near it again.
Posted 05:47pm 23/6/14
Papers, Please is so depressing yet oddly great.
Posted 06:21pm 23/6/14
Outlast is terrifying. Highly recommend.

Paper please was just boring. I regret paying $5 for it.
Posted 07:52pm 23/6/14
For those that like shooters, Insurgency is a cross between counter-strike and Arma... Awesome gunplay, the guns feel heavy and kick when they shoot. No hit markers, so you have to move up and confirm the kill. I love arma, cant stand twitch-games like CS or COD, but I really like this game.
Posted 08:30pm 23/6/14
Outlast was awesome. Love horror games cause i get so scared.

Was playing it a while back. New game. First 2 scared meh. 3rd scare I let out a blood curdling scream @ about 9.30pm. Stopped after that.