It didn't seem apparent that EA wasn't already letting anyone that registered into the public beta test it unexpectedly announced for Battlefield: Hardline during its E3 2014 press conference last week, but the publisher has now announced that 'instant access' is now available to all.
A post on the official Battlefield blog
directs players to battlefield.com/beta
with the following incentives:
Just for signing up you’ll receive:
- Instant Access into the Battlefield Hardline beta for PC (when selecting PC as your platform)
- Weapon camo/skin in Battlefield Hardline
- Weapon sight in Battlefield Hardline
- Additional Battlefield Hardline content
- Unique dog tag in Battlefield 4
Battlefield: Hardline is due on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on October 21 2014.