We take a look at Telltale's latest adventures in Gearbox's Borderlands to find out just what you can expect from this new adventure series.
Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 1: Zer0 Sum Reviewed
We take a look at Ubisoft's next iteration in the Far Cry universe to see just what is on offer
Badger Badger Badger - Far Cry 4 Reviewed
We chat with Blizzard RTS veteran Allen Dilling on the past, present and future of StarCraft!
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Developer Interview
Post by Eorl @ 03:12pm 13/06/14 | 6 Comments
A new trailer from E3 2014 has marked September as the time to prepare for Sim-tacular fun, with Maxis' fourth title in the long-running life sim series The Sims hitting Windows and Mac September this year.

Sims in The Sims 4 will be "smarter, with big personalities," according to the new gameplay trailer, "who every day collide and connect." Each one will have a story, and while those stories are "yours to tell," a big part of the attraction is clearly not knowing where they'll ultimately end up.

"These are brand new Sims whose traits, emotions and aspirations combine to define more meaningful personalities than you’ve ever played with before," The Sims 4 Executive Producer Rachel Franklin said. "You decide not only what they look like, but more importantly, who they are. The combination of these new Sims, our powerful new creative tools, and the all-new Gallery add up to the best game we’ve ever made."

The Sims 4 also includes a new powerful creation tool, which allows you to customize Sims to your liking. Dubbed Create A Sim, this new creation tool uses “reinvented technology” and is said to be much more powerful and intuitive than the tools used by previous games. Now you can simply drag facial features when creating Sims, as opposed to browsing through menus. The system also offers a wide range of accessories and comes with options for changing your character’s personality, movement, voice, and behavior. Without going on a tangent, let’s just say The Sims 4 will be a vast improvement over its predecessors and leave it at that.

The Sims 4 will be launching on September 2nd for Windows and Mac OS X. Check out the E3 2014 trailer below.

Buy now from Green Man Gaming Only GBP£34.99!

Phooks
Posted 10:43pm 13/6/14
What the f*** is going on at 0:48? and Kim Jong Il?! Count me hyped.
Whoop
Posted 01:45am 14/6/14
The hell is this bulls*** marketing spiel? Create a sim is there in the sims 3, you can adjust their weight, muscles, voice, boob size, etc.

I want multiplayer. I want the ability to interact with other real people so I can build a fort & start a sim war.
carson
Posted 09:44am 14/6/14
My gf is pumped for this. I kinda wanna play it too. The Sims is a guilty pleasure of mine.
Whoop
Posted 10:16am 14/6/14
^^I bought the sims 3 and every expansion pack that was out at the time during a steam sale. According to steam I've played 651 hours of it. I've played more but once I figured out you can run it without steam going I just started launching it manually instead of having steam going in the background so it didn't count a bunch of hours.
Cheez
Posted 06:50pm 14/6/14
What the f*** is going on at 0:48? and Kim Jong Il?! Count me hyped.

Also the Obama bbq.
My missus loves The Sims 3, and always wants the latest expansions. So I can see this one draining the banks of many with expansion and stuff packs.
BladeRunner
Posted 10:22pm 14/6/14
I kinda like the sims but I mostly don't. It does not cater to my gaming needs.

I would like a version where I am not in control but I can influence things. Like I could start a fued between sim families and watch them throw s*** in each others yard and fight. Perhaps start a fire in the kitchen and see if any of the sims in the house gets hurt. Maybe taunt a sim and watch them go mental. things like this would make an interesting Sim game for me. If they added this as an x-pack, I would probably buy it.
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in now!