AusGamers’ Nathan “nachosjustice” Lawrence sits down with Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Game Director Scott Phillips to discuss what’s new for the yearly series.
Game Director Scott Phillips Talks Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
AusGamers own corn-chips-as-a-meal assassin, Nathan 'Nachos Justice' Lawrence goes hands-on with the latest Creed
Darwinism vs Revolution – We Play Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
Before the release of Halo 5 later this month, we go back to the beginning with a closer look at Halo: Combat Evolved.
Throwback Thursday - Halo: Combat Evolved (2001)
We take a closer look at Year 2 of Destiny, and come away impressed. And with some new weapons too.
Destiny: The Taken King Review
Post by Eorl @ 12:48pm 10/06/14 | 29 Comments
Rockstar has today revealed that Grand Theft Auto V will be making the move to next-gen and PC platforms come this Spring, with console players able to transfer saves directly from their past-gen platforms to either of the new platforms.
Grand Theft Auto V will take full advantage of the power of the PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC with across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities, towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North’s epic reimagining of Southern California.

Switch between the interconnected lives of Michael, Trevor and Franklin as they embark on a series of heists across Los Santos and Blaine County in the biggest, deepest and richest open world experience yet, with game world enhancements that include new wildlife, upgraded weather and damage effects, and an array of new details to discover.
The move to next-gen and PC will also extend some much needed touch ups to Grand Theft Auto Online, Rockstar revealed. All new content and gameplay created since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, including an extensive array of new Jobs, an arsenal of new weapons, scores of new vehicles, new properties and player customizations will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come. In addition, the current community of players will have the ability to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC.

grand theft auto vplaystation 4xbox onee3 2014rockstar
Buy now from Green Man Gaming Only GBP£37.99!

Posted 12:51pm 10/6/14
Xbox one as well? woot.
Posted 12:56pm 10/6/14
Wait no PC announcement? Don't do this Rockstar! Don't make this mistake!
Posted 12:59pm 10/6/14
Trying to source some more info, Rockstar has this tendency to just not say anything :S
Posted 01:03pm 10/6/14
The Next Gen trailer on youtube says "& PC" woooooop

e - lol I might be retarded it says it in the trailer you posted
Posted 01:10pm 10/6/14
Yeah they obv only mentioned PS4 in the PlayStation conference announcement, but the vid on Rockstar's YT chan confirms PC and XB1. So hooray, can't wait to see what modders do on PC.
Posted 01:17pm 10/6/14
Cool, pity I already played it..
Posted 01:22pm 10/6/14
looking forward to this!
Posted 01:34pm 10/6/14
Yes! I was beginning to regret not playing on 360. But now i'm glad i waited :)
Posted 01:54pm 10/6/14
I also played it on ps3 i think despite already knowing the story just playing it on PC will give it a all new experience.
Posted 02:16pm 10/6/14
Glad i waited.
Posted 02:52pm 10/6/14
Posted 03:22pm 10/6/14
Spring :(
Posted 03:45pm 10/6/14
Played it great game, but wont be buying again at full RRP just for some fancy graphics :(
Posted 03:50pm 10/6/14
Really looking forward to this, except I think I'll have to wait for the first inevitable Steam sale because I know I'll probably save a fortune.
Nerf Stormborn
Posted 03:58pm 10/6/14

Pretty much my plan, plus it looks like my 2007 PC might be nearing the end of its life cycle... Wasn't that keen at all until that trailer, god damn that was pretty.
Posted 04:58pm 10/6/14
Is it spring yet?
Posted 05:45pm 10/6/14
Spring ey? Yeah probably November 30th lol
Posted 06:12pm 10/6/14
Surprised but glad, bout damn time.
Posted 06:27pm 10/6/14
Definitely buying this on PC in a Steam sale.

last edited by dais at 18:27:30 10/Jun/14
Posted 06:39pm 10/6/14
Finally! A long wait....
Posted 07:34pm 10/6/14
A long wait is RDR
Posted 08:33pm 10/6/14
RDR is denial
Posted 04:35pm 11/6/14
Hooray, glad I waited.
Posted 04:51pm 11/6/14
Noticed this at the bottom of the GTA V email I got

Grand Theft Auto V for PC will also feature a video editor designed for advanced movie-making.
Posted 08:10pm 11/6/14
Excellent. I still not have finished it on PS3 so this will work out. I might have a new video card before this comes out.
Posted 09:32pm 11/6/14
Hmm so getting the PC version is better with a video editor. Why can't consoles do this?
Posted 06:10am 12/6/14
hrm. Am keen to snap it up on PC... It'll be interesting to see what sort of 'support' Rockstar go to for MP integration (here's hoping it's a 'steam works' app and they don't 'uPlay/Origin/etc' it.)
The GuVna
Posted 04:38pm 12/6/14
I would assume steam works, they went GFWL for GTA IV, and that is now dead.

About damn time this was announced, was getting so scared it was another Read Dead Redemptioning
Posted 07:43pm 12/6/14
So I wonder if this newer version for 'next gen' consoles and PC will have all the DLC thus far rolled into it... I assume there has been DLC for GTAV on console.