beware your nemesis
Blizzard spoke with us recently about what separates the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition experience over the PC and spoke about platform differences. Click here!
inquiring minds
We chat with friend of the site Cameron Lee about Dragon Age Inquisition's endgame content, theorycrafting, tactical play and much more. Click here for our interview!
welcome to you're doom
AusGamers got a 15-minute live sneak-peek at the totally reimagined Doom at this year's QuakeCon. Read our in-depth first-look impressions right here!
highway to the danger zone
We caught up with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's game director, Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, to talk all things Witcher, monsters and open-world! Click here!
Post by Eorl @ 06:25pm 09/04/14 | 12 Comments
PlayStation 4 fans will soon be getting their very first Naughty Dog game, and its not the new Uncharted.

According to NeoGAF user Fernoca, the PlayStation Store accidentally broadcasted a pre-order page for The Last of Us, Naughty Dog's zombie survival epic from last year. The pre-order price was listed at $59.99, a price that seems to be a standard for re-releases like Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. According to the screengrab, the page also mentioned Day 1 Digital release, suggesting that a physical version will most likely be available for those unable to download digitally.

The Last of Us was previously mentioned for PlayStation 4 when a Sony Turkey executive accidentally let slip on national TV during an interview that we could expect a HD version sometime soon. That definitely seems to be the case now. Hopefully it won't just be The Last of Us that sees a return, with many fans still eager to hear news about Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen and PC.

ctd
Posted 10:21am 10/4/14
Official now. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/09/the-last-of-us-remastered-coming-to-ps4-summer-2014/

Funny that a ps3 game I've already played is the only thing that makes me want a ps4. (maybe MGS ground zeroes as well)

- 1080p
- Higher resolution character models
- Improved shadows and lighting
- Upgraded textures
- Director/Writer/Actor Commentary for all cinematics.
- Includes Left Behind DLC, Abandoned Territories and Reclaimed Territories MP packs.
- ND is targeting 60fps[1]
- ND is developing the port in-house

1080 + 60 fps. f*** yeah. the frame drops were so annoying playing on an 144hz monitor.
ravn0s
Posted 11:43am 10/4/14
worth the double dip when i get a ps4
Topper
Posted 12:20pm 10/4/14
Great game, enjoyed it immensely on the PS3 although this isn't the killer title making me rush out to buy a PS4
reso
Posted 01:30pm 10/4/14
You can say that again, Topper (heheh)
Resonate
Posted 04:12pm 10/4/14
I have been meaning to buy this and play it but haven't gotten around to it yet. Looks like a good excuse to get it on my ps4 instead.
Obes
Posted 11:24am 11/4/14
It's an awesome game.
Whoop
Posted 02:56pm 12/4/14
I said I wasn't going to buy a console for a single game but I may just get a ps4 for "reasons". Do you need to pay for PSN to play online like you do wiht XBL? (for another game, not this one)
ctd
Posted 03:35pm 12/4/14
from what I have read PS4 PSN costs money, with a few exceptions like f2p games and netflix.

waiting for a good ps4 deal now. D****mith had them for 450bucks the other week. wish I jumped on that.
BladeRunner
Posted 06:46pm 12/4/14
I should get around to finishing it. I stalled at the part where you jump down to this other level and then kill 5-6 infected or whatever. tried many times but it was too hard.
Whoop
Posted 08:22pm 12/4/14

I really wish they'd make a freebie version with just basic functionality. I don' t get what makes playing the same MP game on PC or Console so vastly different that one needs a subscription while the other doesn't.
beau
Posted 09:48am 15/4/14
where do you guys buy console games? Thinking of getting the ps4
Alize`
Posted 11:47am 15/4/14
If you get the PS4 use the PSN store to buy the games. I log onto the US store and get the games at their prices, not the Aussie bulls*** prices.
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in now!