Cam Lee Inquisition
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer Cameron Lee has become a fixture here at AusGamers. The Aussie ex-pat took tie out of his Gamescom duties to chat with us again. Check it out!
Wrestling Time
We take a look at 2K Games' latest WWE contender and find out just what the game has in store for fans of the wrestling series. Click here for our full preview!
Resident Evil Within
The Evil Within is creeping up just around the release corner, so we decided to take a look back at Shinji Mikami's incredible Resident Evil 4. Click here for more!
fella!
Wrapping up a tour in Australia and with Summerslam dominating August, we had a chance to chat with the Great White himself, Sheamus! Check it out right here!
Post by Eorl @ 02:57pm 21/02/14 | 9 Comments
With only two weeks to go until Obsidian's upcoming South Park: The Stick of Truth RPG, some may still be wondering just what exactly this newest RPG has to offer to the mass. At first glance it looks like any normal episode from the TV show, but diving in deeper we can see that Obsidian's RPG background has helped flesh out a unique look into the world of South Park, complete with its dark humour and hilarious jokes.

To give us his thoughts on just what South Park: The Stick of Truth has to offer is our own Stephen Farrelly, who happened to get a chance to try out their take on the cult classic cartoon.
It’s difficult for me to sit on the fence though, because I’m a massive fan of the series and especially of the quality of writing and the presentation over the past 10 seasons, but as a huge fan I can tell you they’ve hit every beat. The game reeks of Matt and Trey’s heavy involvement and that it’s interactive in RPG form the way that it is, just makes that much more appealing.
Find out his full thoughts in our South Park: The Stick of Truth preview.

Tollaz0r!
Posted 03:05pm 21/2/14
This game on PC + Steam Streaming to TV will be win. Not sure how I'll like it not on the Big TV and I'm in the in the steam streaming beta yet :(
ThunderBunny
Posted 03:49pm 21/2/14
Being a huge SP fan and given that the game looks and sounds just like the tv series, I think just the sheer interaction factor alone will be a cool buzz. I'm keen as....
Darkhawk
Posted 12:59pm 22/2/14
I can't wait for this!
Steve Farrelly
Posted 01:36pm 22/2/14
I need to watch GoT Season 3 so I can finish Season 17 of South Park so I can fully understand all of the top-end content the main story will offer.

And stat!
PRiME
Posted 02:59pm 24/2/14
South Park Episodes are 21minutes, really not that much of a struggle to watch a entire Season in short period.
ravn0s
Posted 10:57pm 24/2/14
he doesn't even need to watch the whole season. only eps 7,8 and 9 have anything to do with GoT.

it was a fantastic 3-parter. the end of ep 9 was f*****g gold.
Raven
Posted 03:25pm 07/5/14
I've been playing this over the last few days while I've been home sick, and it's honestly the best game I've played in some time. The storyline is fantastic - it's basically a high-def, interactive episode. The storyline portions of the game aren't just tiny tidbits, they're full-on cutscenes - though I suppose this might reduce replayability.

It isn't hugely open-world like, say, Skyrim, so there's only limited side-quests, and the map functionality and control complexity could have been improved, but it's mostly good.

Right now I'm up to Day 3, and am chasing after the underpants gnomes.
cherocha
Posted 08:21pm 07/5/14

it was a fantastic 3-parter. the end of ep 9 was f*****g gold.

You can tell when Trey and Matt really give a s***, as you would parodying something as heady and popular as GoT, because the result is awesome comedy.
DeadlyDav0
Posted 10:56pm 07/5/14
The f***? I thought this was released? Im sure i saw a review, maybe on good game?
Nickname
Email Address

If you already have an account, please login here

You need an account to participate on AusGamers.

This form will quickly create one for you - you will just need to confirm your email address by clicking on a link in an email that will get sent to you.

Your comments will be published once your email address has been confirmed.