beware your nemesis
Blizzard spoke with us recently about what separates the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition experience over the PC and spoke about platform differences. Click here!
inquiring minds
We chat with friend of the site Cameron Lee about Dragon Age Inquisition's endgame content, theorycrafting, tactical play and much more. Click here for our interview!
welcome to you're doom
AusGamers got a 15-minute live sneak-peek at the totally reimagined Doom at this year's QuakeCon. Read our in-depth first-look impressions right here!
highway to the danger zone
We caught up with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's game director, Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, to talk all things Witcher, monsters and open-world! Click here!
Post by Dan @ 12:23pm 10/02/14 | 5 Comments
The latest preview trailer for Everquest Next Landmark, the sandbox construction complement to SEO's forthcoming MMO Everquest Next, offers the first look at another of the game's thematically diverse environments, the obligatory desert biome. What MMO would be complete without a desert environment?
Landmark will combine the powerful and intuitive building tools SOE is using to create the fully destructible world of EQN with all of the social functionality expected from a modern MMO.

The game will feature huge persistent worlds that each support thousands of other players and varied terrain inspired by the environments of EQN. Most importantly, Landmark will provide anyone who wants to participate with the opportunity to actually build structures, and eventually create other types of content, to be considered for inclusion in EQN.
Watch the video below.

Rominion
Posted 02:37pm 10/2/14
to bad they have deleted my work 3 times so far. I think i ll just wait until its fixed cause thats pissing me off.
TufNuT
Posted 02:42pm 10/2/14
Rominion, when you build something you want to keep make a template of it.
Rominion
Posted 05:56pm 10/2/14
I didn't work out how to do that :( I still have my "claim" area but my buildings keep going away :(
Eorl
Posted 07:57am 11/2/14
So what's the opinion so far on Landmark? I'm kinda tempted to chuck down the cash, but at the same time it eventually being free-to-play is kinda stopping me.
Ickus
Posted 12:01pm 11/2/14
I like it, it has some nice features but not very many yet.

I wouldn't bother with alpha yet unless you want to test their code and discuss how things should be done, its very feature poor and buggy. Once they add more things in alpha it should be more interesting.

Do you like building things in minecraft? then it might be good for you.
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in now!