to the moon, athena
AusGamers caught up with 2K Australia and Randy Pitchford to discuss the recently revealed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and why Australia is making an impact on the moon. Click for more!
Welcome to Planet Nexus
We take a brief dip in the MMO pool with Carbine Studios' WildStar, and find out just what Planet Nexus has in store for us. Check it out in our preview for more!
oracle of ages
Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be Rocksteady's final in the Arkham series, so it's fitting that it's just so damn big. And Batmobiles. Nuff said. Click for more!
Trial By Dirt Bike
We take a look at the fourth title in the Trials series, and the first to hit next-gen platforms. Does it live up to the name? Find out in our review!
Post by Dan @ 12:23pm 10/02/14 | 5 Comments
The latest preview trailer for Everquest Next Landmark, the sandbox construction complement to SEO's forthcoming MMO Everquest Next, offers the first look at another of the game's thematically diverse environments, the obligatory desert biome. What MMO would be complete without a desert environment?
Landmark will combine the powerful and intuitive building tools SOE is using to create the fully destructible world of EQN with all of the social functionality expected from a modern MMO.

The game will feature huge persistent worlds that each support thousands of other players and varied terrain inspired by the environments of EQN. Most importantly, Landmark will provide anyone who wants to participate with the opportunity to actually build structures, and eventually create other types of content, to be considered for inclusion in EQN.
Watch the video below.

Rominion
Posted 02:37pm 10/2/14
to bad they have deleted my work 3 times so far. I think i ll just wait until its fixed cause thats pissing me off.
TufNuT
Posted 02:42pm 10/2/14
Rominion, when you build something you want to keep make a template of it.
Rominion
Posted 05:56pm 10/2/14
I didn't work out how to do that :( I still have my "claim" area but my buildings keep going away :(
Eorl
Posted 07:57am 11/2/14
So what's the opinion so far on Landmark? I'm kinda tempted to chuck down the cash, but at the same time it eventually being free-to-play is kinda stopping me.
Ickus
Posted 12:01pm 11/2/14
I like it, it has some nice features but not very many yet.

I wouldn't bother with alpha yet unless you want to test their code and discuss how things should be done, its very feature poor and buggy. Once they add more things in alpha it should be more interesting.

Do you like building things in minecraft? then it might be good for you.
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in now!