to the moon, athena
AusGamers caught up with 2K Australia and Randy Pitchford to discuss the recently revealed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and why Australia is making an impact on the moon. Click for more!
Welcome to Planet Nexus
We take a brief dip in the MMO pool with Carbine Studios' WildStar, and find out just what Planet Nexus has in store for us. Check it out in our preview for more!
oracle of ages
Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be Rocksteady's final in the Arkham series, so it's fitting that it's just so damn big. And Batmobiles. Nuff said. Click for more!
Trial By Dirt Bike
We take a look at the fourth title in the Trials series, and the first to hit next-gen platforms. Does it live up to the name? Find out in our review!
Post by Dan @ 10:52am 05/02/14 | 11 Comments
Another new pay-what-you-want Humble Bundle offer launched today, this time offering a package of Sid Meier branded games from the acclaimed strategy developer's studio Firaxis Games.

For as little as $1 down you can nab Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition, Sid Meier's Ace Patrol, Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies and Sid Meier's Railroads. Paying more than the average will net you Sid Meier's Civilization V and Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings DLC, and if you want the more recent Civilization V: Brave New World DLC you can stump up a more usual $15 (which seems to have bumped the average price of the whole bundle up more than we'd usually see).

Check out the preview trailer below, and head over to humblebundle.com for the goods.

Jboy
Posted 11:20am 05/2/14
I'm already in love, a pack is not to be missed. 15$ is definitely more than the usual price but I think it's definitely worth it.

Do the 2 expansion packs cover all the dlc? I usually dislike games with tons of DLC but at this price I might make an exception.
RuleofBooKz
Posted 11:26am 05/2/14
And you forgot to mention that every dollar spent goes towards:

Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.

and wow just about 75k bundles sold so far - thats pretty good
dazzalus
Posted 03:14pm 05/2/14
I bought it for the latest expansion, not to badly priced even just for that. Probably my 3-4 copy of Civ3, 2 copy of Civ 4. Just seem to collect them (think Ive still got Civ 1 on floppy disk still lurking somewhere)

Jboy - there are other small ones, few extra civs, wonders and scenarios, but to be honest you wouldnt miss much as Gods&Kings and Brave New World will keep you going for ages.
TufNuT
Posted 04:06pm 05/2/14
I already own a few of those and in a bygone time that wouldn't have stopped from buying the pack (for a fair price generally $15~$25) because I would always have the ability to give the extra keys away either here on the forums or to RL friends. but now with the change locking all the keys to the purchasers steam steam account I am no longer willing to do so.
FraktuRe
Posted 09:36pm 05/2/14
I picked it up for the civ5 expansions alone, plus I'll get some fun out of railroads and a few others. Definitely worth the price.
DK
Posted 09:55pm 05/2/14
They so need to make a tablet version of civ 5. Such an addictive game. Just one more turn...
Mantorok
Posted 10:11pm 05/2/14

I guess you missed this: http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/66129939468/you-spoke-we-listened
TufNuT
Posted 11:08pm 05/2/14

I did indeed miss that. thanks for linking.
Hogfather
Posted 11:32pm 05/2/14

Civ5 works pretty well on Windows 8 tablets, even has a touch control scheme!
glynd
Posted 09:12am 06/2/14

Civ5 works pretty well on Windows 8 tablets, even has a touch control scheme!

was just about to post this. Played it last night on my surface and it was awesome. absolutely no idea what I'm doing though. Never properly played a civilzation game before.
ravn0s
Posted 10:49am 06/2/14
brave new world is currently $50 on steam. all those games plus brave new world for $15 is a steal.
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in now!