to the moon, athena
AusGamers caught up with 2K Australia and Randy Pitchford to discuss the recently revealed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and why Australia is making an impact on the moon. Click for more!
Welcome to Planet Nexus
We take a brief dip in the MMO pool with Carbine Studios' WildStar, and find out just what Planet Nexus has in store for us. Check it out in our preview for more!
oracle of ages
Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be Rocksteady's final in the Arkham series, so it's fitting that it's just so damn big. And Batmobiles. Nuff said. Click for more!
Death Awaits!
It's finally here - has Blizzard managed to deliver on a series promise with Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls? We answer that question in great detail in our in-depth review!
Post by Dan @ 12:44pm 20/12/13 | 11 Comments
BioWare Executive Producer Mark Darrah has posted a new blog update on Dragon Age: Inquisition discussing the current state of the game's developer as they move into the holiday period. The team is about to rollout its holiday build for internal testing by staff during their downtime, which is said to now have a main storyline that's completely playable from beginning to end and gameplay systems all functioning correctly together as intended.

Several work-in-progress screenshots and other art assets from the game are also on display in the blog, which is likely to be the last taste of the upcoming RPG that we'll be getting until the PR cycle resumes in the new year. Head over to blog.bioware.com for more details.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is due on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in late 2014.

Ice9ine
Posted 03:22pm 20/12/13
One of my most anticipated releases of 2014. Origins was almost best RPG ever imo next to Skyrim.
Jboy
Posted 06:06pm 20/12/13
Talk about perfect timing, I was thinking of reinstalling Origins this morning and this article pops up. This game is right on my 2014 games list, alongside Witcher 3
Scooter
Posted 07:00pm 20/12/13
Origins was awesome.
II was a disappointment.

This will be a wait and see purchase for me.
Mosfx
Posted 08:32pm 20/12/13
Yeah playing through Origins at the moment on Xbox definately better on PC lol, I have DA2 on Xbox too picked it up cheap from everyones opinion there is a reason for that lol
Ice9ine
Posted 08:38pm 20/12/13
I actually enjoyed DA2. It was not Origins but on PC it was enjoyable for me. It probably gets a bit too much flak. Origins is a hard act to follow.
Nerf Stormborn
Posted 09:13pm 20/12/13
Low expectations for DAII let me end up enjoying it when I got it super cheap, particularly because of the return of awakening characters.
ravn0s
Posted 10:47pm 20/12/13
more pics:

Viper119
Posted 11:54pm 20/12/13
That is a hell of a hat.
WirlWind
Posted 05:57pm 22/12/13
If it's playable start to finish, then let's hope that they actually play it and figure out if it's any fun this time.

I think I got DA2 for free and I still felt ripped off.
Nerf Stormborn
Posted 07:32pm 22/12/13
Well DA2 was in development for about 15 months, this one looks like it'll be at least 3 years.

Did you get beyond the start in DA2? I thought that the start was horrible, but it picked up a fair bit after finishing chapter 1 or whatever it was.

edit: DA2 might have even only been 8 months to 1 year.
Scooter
Posted 07:14pm 22/12/13
I finished DA2, if I had only played the first 1/3rd (maybe) before I got completely sick of constantly fighting my way through the exact same dungeon tile/s.
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in now!