Here's a wrap-up of everything we currently know about Nintendo Swicth!
Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need to Know!
Playground Games' latest open-world driving opus is an absolute work of art, especially for Aussies!
Australian-Based Driving Genius - Forza Horizon 3 Review!
Visit the Kostonium Museum of Wonders in this walkthrough of Kosta's impressive Fallout 4 settlement project.
So Long and Thanks for the Rads - A Virtual Tour of My Fallout 4
We got our hands on Dishonored 2 to play as both Corvo and Emily, exploring the gorgeous Clockwork Mansion.
Like Clockwork - Hands-On With Dishonored 2
Post by Eorl @ 01:39pm 15/02/13 | 8 Comments
Nintendo has revealed a new Pokemon evolution to be found in upcoming 3DS titles Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, named Sylveon. The new Pokemon will be an addition to the iconic Eevee evolution chain first discovered back in Pokemon Red and Blue, marking it as the eighth possible evolution.
The Pokemon Company International is announcing a new Pokemon that will appear for the first time in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y this October. The new Pokemon, Sylveon, is a new evolution of Eevee, one of the most beloved Pokemon since it was first discovered in Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue. Players with Eevee can evolve it into one of seven evolutions, like Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon. Sylveon will be the eighth Eevee evolution.
For those interested in knowing more about the new Pokemon, you can find a detailed evolution chart over on the official website however you can also check out Sylveon in action below.

pokemon xpokemon ynintendo

Posted 02:30pm 15/2/13
haha must be a slow day for gaming news.
Posted 03:21pm 15/2/13
ffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Posted 10:45pm 15/2/13
F*** Evee. I wanna see the final evos for the starters! That's where it's really at.
Posted 10:55pm 15/2/13
why can evee evolve into so many different pokemon?
Posted 07:05pm 16/2/13
Posted 12:02am 17/2/13
Damn you Greazy! lol. Some speculate that it will be a Normal/Flying type, I would agree.
Posted 03:38am 20/2/13
Many of my friends believe that they might be coming out with a new type also, a light type, and they think that this pokemon will be a light type.... but thats just thier theory. I also think this might be a flying becaus eit makes sense but how will this thing fly? Do the ribbons become helicopter blades or something? :p It looks cool enough i just dont want anymore bows on pokemon after this. I will put my own bows on my pokemon, nintindo does not have to do it for me. Xc
Posted 04:31am 20/2/13
next there will be news about the new clothes dlc for the sims