shark week, all week
Depth is one of the best games you may have never heard of, and we've gone hands-on with it and had a chance to chat to the team behind it. Check out both features!
inquiring minds
We chat with friend of the site Cameron Lee about Dragon Age Inquisition's endgame content, theorycrafting, tactical play and much more. Click here for our interview!
welcome to you're doom
AusGamers got a 15-minute live sneak-peek at the totally reimagined Doom at this year's QuakeCon. Read our in-depth first-look impressions right here!
highway to the danger zone
We caught up with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's game director, Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, to talk all things Witcher, monsters and open-world! Click here!
Post by Eorl @ 12:46pm 05/02/13 | 11 Comments
Upcoming Tt Games' exclusive Wii U title LEGO City: Undercover has been given a new gameplay trailer today, showcasing various vehicles and missions that protagonist Chase McCain will be undertaking as he tries to stop criminal Rex Fury.
Players assume the identity of Chase McCain, an undercover detective armed with clever disguises. The mission is to put a stop to the fiendish Rex Fury and end his crime wave in LEGO City. As players run, drive and even fly through the city, they’ll use the Wii U GamePad controller as a new police gadget.
You can check out the trailer below for a look at clowns performing a bank heist, aerial views of the city in a helicopter and of course the LEGO building system for various items in-game.

LEGO City: Undercover will be available for Nintendo Wii U on 28th March.

mental
Posted 02:23pm 05/2/13
Looks fun, didn't realize it was exclusive to wii u though, looks like I might pick one up in a sale at some stage.
TiT
Posted 02:24pm 05/2/13
Looks really good, at the moment its only reason why I want Wii U lol
Raven
Posted 02:34pm 05/2/13
Lego Star Wars meets LA Noire.

Too bad it's Wii U.
glynd
Posted 02:40pm 05/2/13

yeah I'm waiting til the premium drops to $375 again. Then I'll snap it up.
Eorl
Posted 02:47pm 05/2/13
yeah I'm waiting til the premium drops to $375 again. Then I'll snap it up.
Big W seem to be the cheapest at the moment, offering the premium package for $418.
glynd
Posted 02:54pm 05/2/13

Target also have it for $429 but it also comes with ZombiU (or Let's Dance 4 if you're inclined).
ravn0s
Posted 03:12pm 05/2/13
no way i'd buy a wii with the next gen consoles almost upon us.
Eorl
Posted 03:20pm 05/2/13
no way i'd buy a wii with the next gen consoles almost upon us.

I'd hate to miss out on the various exclusive Wii U titles, however that may just be me as the next Xbox and PlayStation don't really intrigue me. Happy enough with the amount of games coming on PC and Wii U that I'll be gaming for sometime.
glynd
Posted 12:26pm 08/2/13
Sorry for the bump. Is the Premium Wii U even worth it? I know you can plug an external hard drive into it so the drive is negligible, I can't see myself using the accessories and the 10% store bonus thing isn't really going to be put to use as I can't see myself using the eshop enough to justify it.

Noticed the basic Wii U w/ ZombiU is going for $299 at target which is tempting. Could still pick up NintendoLand for $57. Premium w/ Wii U is going for $429 so trying to work out whether the accessories are worth the extra $70
Eorl
Posted 12:38pm 08/2/13
If you can get ZombiU for only $299 I'd heartily recommend it, though Nintendo Land is definitely recommended as well. The premium does come with a charging dock for the GamePad which is handy, but otherwise it isn't necessarily needed for charging, as any ol' mini-usb cable can work.

Games I'd recommend would be ZombiU, Nintendo Land, Scribblenauts, New Super Mario Bros. U, Sonic & All-Stars Racing and any ports like Blops 2 or AC3 if you haven't played them.
glynd
Posted 01:02pm 08/2/13
^ NintendoLand is a definite. Mates got a WiiU and it's the best pre-drinks game haha. Like I said, I can pick up NintendoLand off ozgameshop for like $57 and I'm in no rush for it.

If I can convince them to give me NSMBU instead of ZombiU, it'll be a massive win. I'll eventually pick up ZombiU but I'm much more interested in NSMBU.