We take The Coalition's bar-raising Gears of War 4 for a hands-on spin and find it knows Gears best!
Grinding Familiar Yet Awesome Gears - Hands-On Gears of War 4!
Playground Games' latest open-world driving opus is an absolute work of art, especially for Aussies!
Australian-Based Driving Genius - Forza Horizon 3 Review!
Visit the Kostonium Museum of Wonders in this walkthrough of Kosta's impressive Fallout 4 settlement project.
So Long and Thanks for the Rads - A Virtual Tour of My Fallout 4
We got our hands on Dishonored 2 to play as both Corvo and Emily, exploring the gorgeous Clockwork Mansion.
Like Clockwork - Hands-On With Dishonored 2
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 05:29pm 22/01/13 | 8 Comments
Tomorrow THQ's assets (read: internal studios, wholly-owned IPs, licenses and contracts) go up for grabs in an asset auction as part of their ongoing bankruptcy.

Rumour has it a number of the larger publishers have been looking into targeted acquisitions and why wouldn't they? THQ's more recent portfolio is an impressive one, by any measure, and in the right hands any one of their core franchises like Saints Row, Red Faction, Darksiders, Company of Heroes and beyond could become a resounding success, or it could be put to rest. Focusing on the former, we've collated THQ's goods in an opinion piece on where we think they'd fit best.

Click here for the full run-down.

And stay tuned for all the juicy details on the auction as they come in from tomorrow.

thqasset auctionrelicvigilvolitionsaints rowbankruptcy

Posted 05:44pm 22/1/13
You're happy to have Relic go to EA? I'm not.
Posted 05:47pm 22/1/13
Editing posts is broken?
Anyway, With all this tasty IP why is it that THQ has collapsed?
Posted 05:57pm 22/1/13
I want someone to pick up the rights to Freespace and make another one of those
Posted 06:18pm 22/1/13
I just want Metro to come soon, and for Vigil to be saved and continue giving me more Darksiders :D

I do hope Relic ends up somewhere great as well, even though I don't care much for the RTS stuff. Awesome fps open world styled 40k game plzkthnx.
Posted 07:12pm 22/1/13
If EA gets Relic, f***. Give it 5 years and the franchises they made will go the way of Red Alert/C&C.

I would love to see Vigil go to WB, and probably Relic go anywhere but EA.
Posted 08:00pm 22/1/13
At least COH2 is pretty much out, no one can f*** with it (I hope).
Posted 09:50pm 22/1/13
let EA get hold of it, i'm sure they will try. Origin + some bs web based server page + 3 other things that all need to run just to play a game. then update and not work :(
Posted 11:11pm 22/1/13