Cam Lee Inquisition
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer Cameron Lee has become a fixture here at AusGamers. The Aussie ex-pat took tie out of his Gamescom duties to chat with us again. Check it out!
Wresting Time
We take a look at 2K Games' latest WWE contender and find out just what the game has in store for fans of the wrestling series. Find out here!
Resident Evil Within
The Evil Within is creeping up just around the release corner, so we decided to take a look back at Shinji Mikami's incredible Resident Evil 4. Click here for more!
fella!
Wrapping up a tour in Australia and with Summerslam dominating August, we had a chance to chat with the Great White himself, Sheamus! Check it out right here!
Post by Eorl @ 11:03am 22/01/13 | 6 Comments
EA has today revealed that Dead Space 3 will allow fans of BioWare's recent Sci-fi RPG Mass Effect 3 to dress Isaac and Carver, simply by owning a copy of both games. Offering two different coloured suits, those interested can follow the instructions below in order to obtain the free content.
To get the N7 armor you simply need to have played Mass Effect 3. Here are the instructions on how to get your very own N7 armor for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC:

• Play Mass Effect 3 and make sure you have a save file.
  • Purchase and play the full game of Dead Space 3.
  • Equip N7 armor and look awesome!
  • EA has also revealed a trailer showing off the armour, which also includes some glimpses at the action packed horror title's gameplay.

Dead Space 3 will be available for PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360 on February 7th. A demo is currently available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users which you can find over here.

Posted 11:13am 22/1/13
    I've been working my way through Dead Space 2 in anticipation of this. Because I'm a pussy though I can usually only play it for a few hours at a time before I need a break cos my nerves are too shot hehe.

Got this weird love/hate thing going on it with, cos its a great game and I enjoy it, but at the same time I hate it when it scares the s*** out of me.
    demon
    Posted 12:51pm 22/1/13
    hehe khel. i am the same with dead space... love the atmosphere & levels & all the cool creepy s***... the gameplay gets a bit intense after a hour or 2 & i need a break! i gotta say though that i really don't like the 3rd person view... wish there was an option for 1st person.

i finished mass effect 2 but never got mass effect 3... heard it was a bit crap! confirm/deny ?
    Posted 01:21pm 22/1/13
    The only crap thing about ME3 was they copped out on the ending a bit, apart from that it was awesome, I enjoyed it more than ME2 even.
    demon
    Posted 02:37pm 22/1/13
    cools. might have to grab a copy of me3 too.
    i haven't even come close to finishing borderlands2 & i've had that for ages. my gaming is slipping :(
    Enska
    Posted 05:10pm 22/1/13
    I hate this s***. why the f*** would I want N7 armour in a completely unrelated game that thrives on sucking you into it's world?

f*****g peanuts, these stupid ideas belong with five dollar horse armour dlc.
    Ice9ine
    Posted 06:58pm 22/1/13
    khel, I agre 100% lol.

I am tempted to replay through DS2 leading up to this but I found exactly the same towards it last play through. Everything about the game is amazing but I almost feel pushed out of the game after an hour or so because I find it uncomfortable to play due to it doing what it's meant to...creep me out. oh, I also wish it had real guns and not makeshift glorified staplers.