AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
Post by Eorl @ 11:58am 16/01/13 | 8 Comments
Capcom has today announced that the hack-and-slash beat em' up title DmC: Devil May Cry is now available on consoles, with a PC launch coming on January 26th. The new title sees the return of Dante in a somewhat interesting look as it retells his origin story.
Developed by Ninja Theory, DmC Devil May Cry sees the return of iconic video-game character, Dante. In a retelling of his origin story, DmC Devil May Cry retains the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but injects it with a more brutal and visceral edge. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, Dante must discover what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel with the help of his twin brother, Vergil, leader of the anti-establishment group “The Order”.
Capcom has also revealed support for the game after release, with a free DLC available to all platforms after launch titled Blood Palace. The DLC will add over 100 bonus levels that will feature waves of enemy attacks while players compete for top of the leaderboard. Capcom also revealed Vergil's Downfall, a paid DLC that will feature the untold story of Dante's twin brother, Virgil. It will be available for all platforms at the end of February.

You can check out the latest launch trailer below which features the common dubstep that many trailers are adopting, so be warned for those who aren't a fan.

dmc devil may cryninja theorylaunch trailer
Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£29.99 (USD$49.99 on Steam)!

Crust
Posted 04:36pm 16/1/13
Thats intresting the steam version says it's out on the 26th for the PC
Posted 04:39pm 16/1/13
Its actually getting pretty damn good reviews, I was expecting it to be s***
Crust
Posted 05:07pm 16/1/13
I think most people were hating it because of the major changes to dante and the fact that it was based in an entirely different universe but from that i got my pre order on steam and cant wait to have a blast on it.
Enska
Posted 05:32pm 16/1/13
Been playing it all arvo on ps3, f*****g solid game. That is all, going back to my tv now.
Posted 05:56pm 16/1/13
Stop saying things like that! I had decided not to buy it cos I have enough stuff to play at the moment, but now everyone keeps saying ridiculously good things about it :(
Enska
Posted 06:29pm 16/1/13
I'm finding it rather easy though, although from what I've read the unlockable difficulties is where its at.

also warning, there is no lock on for single enemies and sometimes the camera has a spaz out and doesn't exactly keep up with all the awesome s*** I'm doing. It's only happened twice now but f*** it's annoying.
The lock on thing is more preference, It doesn't bother me as I never use lock on in these types of games anyway.
Crust
Posted 09:04pm 16/1/13
Ya i heard there was no lock on system i think the guns do though not 100% on that though
fryzeegunner
Posted 09:22pm 16/1/13
thought it looked like balls, but now Khel is starting to make me think