We take a deep look into the newest expansion for Blizzard's popular MMO World of Warcraft to find just what has changed in the lands of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Reviewed
We make an impassioned plea to Ubisoft Montreal to consider Australia as the setting for Far Cry 5
You're a Far Cry from Home, Mate
Joaby got the opportunity to talk to Jon Bloch, Producer at Turtle Rock Studios and Dave Blank, Product Developer at 2K, about the upcoming game Evolve.
Talking Evolve with Jon Bloch and Dave Blank
We take a fresh, untainted look at the scary world of MOBAs through Heroes of the Storm!
Can Heroes of the Storm Bridge the Scary MOBA Gap?
Post by Eorl @ 10:28am 31/12/12 | 5 Comments
Rumours are floating around thanks to a picture snapped by user Splurs on Reddit (thanks Joystiq) that the first DLC for Treyarch's recent Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be titled "Revolution" and include five maps, one of them being zombie themed. The image is from an in-store promotional poster, which also dates the DLC on January 29th and touts it as an Xbox 360 timed exclusive like previous Call of Duty DLC.

The five maps included are Hydro, Grind, Downhill, Mirage and the zombie map Die Rise. What also seems to be a first for Call of Duty DLC is a bonus "Peacekeeper SMG" weapon unlock, though no real info on that. Currently Activision has not yet confirmed the rumoured DLC.

Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£37.99 (USD$89.99 on Steam)!

Wontonmonkeybomb
Posted 02:15pm 31/12/12
Die Rise looks like one that I'm gonna fail at a lot but it'll be fun haha.
badfunkstripe
Posted 03:43pm 31/12/12
Ah.. to buy or not to buy.

I put about 60 hours in and am fairly over it and back at BF3.

Decisions.. decisions... I'll probably buy the DLC subscription thing.

I just hope they fix the latency issues on PC.
RGCHarlequin
Posted 03:57pm 31/12/12
I would care, but I don't.
I'm not trying to be arrogant, but I would have cared 2-3 years ago.
Toxus
Posted 05:41pm 31/12/12
Meh I'm already bored of it tbh
l3wd_5c0ff
Posted 08:38am 02/1/13
Ill be into it. On the ps3. Representing as QGL's only BLOPS fan. Die Rise looks awesome. As does Downhill.
But im sure it will be the same as all other maps. 1 minute in one direction, 20 seconds going backwards to kill the respawned. (adjust ratios for size of map).
I will say this : Never have i seen a more severe lack of 'teamwork' than in core/team deathmatch. Which is the most popular gametype on the ps3 servers. I play with 3 other mates and we use headsets/basic tactics and just clean up every time.
It is starting to become a little tiresome and am hoping some new maps will mix things up for a while.