Cam Lee Inquisition
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer Cameron Lee has become a fixture here at AusGamers. The Aussie ex-pat took tie out of his Gamescom duties to chat with us again. Check it out!
Wrestling Time
We take a look at 2K Games' latest WWE contender and find out just what the game has in store for fans of the wrestling series. Click here for our full preview!
Resident Evil Within
The Evil Within is creeping up just around the release corner, so we decided to take a look back at Shinji Mikami's incredible Resident Evil 4. Click here for more!
handsome devil
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think. Read on for more!
Post by Eorl @ 10:28am 31/12/12 | 5 Comments
Rumours are floating around thanks to a picture snapped by user Splurs on Reddit (thanks Joystiq) that the first DLC for Treyarch's recent Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be titled "Revolution" and include five maps, one of them being zombie themed. The image is from an in-store promotional poster, which also dates the DLC on January 29th and touts it as an Xbox 360 timed exclusive like previous Call of Duty DLC.

The five maps included are Hydro, Grind, Downhill, Mirage and the zombie map Die Rise. What also seems to be a first for Call of Duty DLC is a bonus "Peacekeeper SMG" weapon unlock, though no real info on that. Currently Activision has not yet confirmed the rumoured DLC.

Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£37.99 (USD$89.99 on Steam)!

Wontonmonkeybomb
Posted 02:15pm 31/12/12
Die Rise looks like one that I'm gonna fail at a lot but it'll be fun haha.
badfunkstripe
Posted 03:43pm 31/12/12
Ah.. to buy or not to buy.

I put about 60 hours in and am fairly over it and back at BF3.

Decisions.. decisions... I'll probably buy the DLC subscription thing.

I just hope they fix the latency issues on PC.
RGCHarlequin
Posted 03:57pm 31/12/12
I would care, but I don't.
I'm not trying to be arrogant, but I would have cared 2-3 years ago.
Toxus
Posted 05:41pm 31/12/12
Meh I'm already bored of it tbh
l3wd_5c0ff
Posted 08:38am 02/1/13
Ill be into it. On the ps3. Representing as QGL's only BLOPS fan. Die Rise looks awesome. As does Downhill.
But im sure it will be the same as all other maps. 1 minute in one direction, 20 seconds going backwards to kill the respawned. (adjust ratios for size of map).
I will say this : Never have i seen a more severe lack of 'teamwork' than in core/team deathmatch. Which is the most popular gametype on the ps3 servers. I play with 3 other mates and we use headsets/basic tactics and just clean up every time.
It is starting to become a little tiresome and am hoping some new maps will mix things up for a while.