to the moon, athena
AusGamers caught up with 2K Australia and Randy Pitchford to discuss the recently revealed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and why Australia is making an impact on the moon. Click for more!
Welcome to Planet Nexus
We take a brief dip in the MMO pool with Carbine Studios' WildStar, and find out just what Planet Nexus has in store for us. Check it out in our preview for more!
oracle of ages
Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be Rocksteady's final in the Arkham series, so it's fitting that it's just so damn big. And Batmobiles. Nuff said. Click for more!
Death Awaits!
It's finally here - has Blizzard managed to deliver on a series promise with Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls? We answer that question in great detail in our in-depth review!
Post by Dan @ 07:39am 21/12/12 | 9 Comments
Hold on to your wallets again, because the annual Steam Holiday Sale has begun once more, offering an assortment of select discounts each day from December 20th - January 4 (PST).
Today's Daily Deals Include:
Further, flash sales are also promised to pop up throughout the day, and users are encouraged to vote on other select titles to go on sale, with a new vote to commence every 12 hours.

Head over to steampowered.com to purchase a whole bunch of PC games you probably won't get around to playing.

Midda
Posted 09:10am 21/12/12
I don't get as excited for Steam sales as I used to. I think it's because I usually already have most of the game on sale.

Hopefully there's a good deal for Assassin's Creed 3 though, I'll be all over that.
Eorl
Posted 09:13am 21/12/12
There goes that Christmas money.
Pirroh
Posted 09:37am 21/12/12
So how active is Natural Selection 2 amongst Australians? Still plenty of full servers?
carson
Posted 10:01am 21/12/12
Only game I want to go on sale is Don't Starve. I have everything else I could want to play.
Eorl
Posted 10:12am 21/12/12

Highly recommend getting it now, it is 20% and you get a second copy as a gift. It has quite difficult gameplay to begin with but you progress slowly to understanding mechanics and what to build when. It is progressing quite well for its beta stage and updates are quite steady with a new one that just came in yesterday.

I'd also like to know how Natural Selection 2 is, had my eye on it during development and would be keen to hear some feedback.
CHUB
Posted 10:28am 21/12/12
NS2 is exactly same as NS with prettier graphics and few additional game-play features, which is perfect if you enjoyed the original.

I just got so burnt out by the painful beta process that I can't enjoy the released game, but for newcomers it would be great.
Nerf Lord
Posted 10:32am 21/12/12
After the THQ bundle and last steam sale, I'm pretty sure that I have about 15 AAA titles that I will never install, all for about $40, and feel guilty enough to not buy any more.

He says.

Until something awesome comes on sale.
Midda
Posted 11:53am 21/12/12
Pirroh
Posted 03:36pm 21/12/12
Yeah so I bought NS2 anyway. Its fun.