AusGamers’ Nathan “nachosjustice” Lawrence sits down with Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Game Director Scott Phillips to discuss what’s new for the yearly series.
Game Director Scott Phillips Talks Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
AusGamers own corn-chips-as-a-meal assassin, Nathan 'Nachos Justice' Lawrence goes hands-on with the latest Creed
Darwinism vs Revolution – We Play Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
Before the release of Halo 5 later this month, we go back to the beginning with a closer look at Halo: Combat Evolved.
Throwback Thursday - Halo: Combat Evolved (2001)
We take a closer look at Year 2 of Destiny, and come away impressed. And with some new weapons too.
Destiny: The Taken King Review
Post by Dan @ 07:39am 21/12/12 | 9 Comments
Hold on to your wallets again, because the annual Steam Holiday Sale has begun once more, offering an assortment of select discounts each day from December 20th - January 4 (PST).
Today's Daily Deals Include:
Further, flash sales are also promised to pop up throughout the day, and users are encouraged to vote on other select titles to go on sale, with a new vote to commence every 12 hours.

Head over to to purchase a whole bunch of PC games you probably won't get around to playing.

steamvalve softwaresaleholiday saleborderlandshitmanprince of persiamirrors edge

Posted 09:10am 21/12/12
I don't get as excited for Steam sales as I used to. I think it's because I usually already have most of the game on sale.

Hopefully there's a good deal for Assassin's Creed 3 though, I'll be all over that.
Posted 09:13am 21/12/12
There goes that Christmas money.
Posted 09:37am 21/12/12
So how active is Natural Selection 2 amongst Australians? Still plenty of full servers?
Posted 10:01am 21/12/12
Only game I want to go on sale is Don't Starve. I have everything else I could want to play.
Posted 10:12am 21/12/12

Highly recommend getting it now, it is 20% and you get a second copy as a gift. It has quite difficult gameplay to begin with but you progress slowly to understanding mechanics and what to build when. It is progressing quite well for its beta stage and updates are quite steady with a new one that just came in yesterday.

I'd also like to know how Natural Selection 2 is, had my eye on it during development and would be keen to hear some feedback.
Posted 10:28am 21/12/12
NS2 is exactly same as NS with prettier graphics and few additional game-play features, which is perfect if you enjoyed the original.

I just got so burnt out by the painful beta process that I can't enjoy the released game, but for newcomers it would be great.
Nerf Lord
Posted 10:32am 21/12/12
After the THQ bundle and last steam sale, I'm pretty sure that I have about 15 AAA titles that I will never install, all for about $40, and feel guilty enough to not buy any more.

He says.

Until something awesome comes on sale.
Posted 11:53am 21/12/12
Posted 03:36pm 21/12/12
Yeah so I bought NS2 anyway. Its fun.