Thanks to our friends at Namco Bandai, we have two Collector's Editions of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to give away!
Win a Collector's Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!
We take Slightly Mad's slightly awesome Project CARS for review spin!
Project CARS Review!
We didn't even time this wit the popular Daredevil's release on Netflix, but we'll take it anyway!
Throwback Thursday: Kingpin Life of Crime
The worldwide reveal for Doom is just around the corner - what do you hope it brings to the series?
Doom Gameplay Reveal Coming Soon!
Post by Dan @ 07:39am 21/12/12 | 9 Comments
Hold on to your wallets again, because the annual Steam Holiday Sale has begun once more, offering an assortment of select discounts each day from December 20th - January 4 (PST).
Today's Daily Deals Include:
Further, flash sales are also promised to pop up throughout the day, and users are encouraged to vote on other select titles to go on sale, with a new vote to commence every 12 hours.

Head over to steampowered.com to purchase a whole bunch of PC games you probably won't get around to playing.

steamvalve softwaresaleholiday saleborderlandshitmanprince of persiamirrors edge

Midda
Posted 09:10am 21/12/12
I don't get as excited for Steam sales as I used to. I think it's because I usually already have most of the game on sale.

Hopefully there's a good deal for Assassin's Creed 3 though, I'll be all over that.
Eorl
Posted 09:13am 21/12/12
There goes that Christmas money.
Pirroh
Posted 09:37am 21/12/12
So how active is Natural Selection 2 amongst Australians? Still plenty of full servers?
carson
Posted 10:01am 21/12/12
Only game I want to go on sale is Don't Starve. I have everything else I could want to play.
Eorl
Posted 10:12am 21/12/12

Highly recommend getting it now, it is 20% and you get a second copy as a gift. It has quite difficult gameplay to begin with but you progress slowly to understanding mechanics and what to build when. It is progressing quite well for its beta stage and updates are quite steady with a new one that just came in yesterday.

I'd also like to know how Natural Selection 2 is, had my eye on it during development and would be keen to hear some feedback.
CHUB
Posted 10:28am 21/12/12
NS2 is exactly same as NS with prettier graphics and few additional game-play features, which is perfect if you enjoyed the original.

I just got so burnt out by the painful beta process that I can't enjoy the released game, but for newcomers it would be great.
Nerf Lord
Posted 10:32am 21/12/12
After the THQ bundle and last steam sale, I'm pretty sure that I have about 15 AAA titles that I will never install, all for about $40, and feel guilty enough to not buy any more.

He says.

Until something awesome comes on sale.
Midda
Posted 11:53am 21/12/12
Pirroh
Posted 03:36pm 21/12/12
Yeah so I bought NS2 anyway. Its fun.