Grab yourself a beta key for World of Warcraft's fifth expansion right here!
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Beta Giveaway
AusGamers takes a deep and hard look at just what Bungie has to offer in their newest sci-fi world, and just where our Destiny may lay.
Destiny Reviewed
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Post by Dan @ 12:12pm 10/12/12 | 7 Comments
A new trailer for Tomb Raider also debuted during the weekend's Spike VGAs event showing off a bit more of Crystal Dynamic's reimaginging of the iconic Lara Croft.

The video predominantly features footage we've seen in past gameplay previews, but there are a few bits and pieces of new stuff amongst the sizzle, set to a moody industrial backing track. If Lara doesn't survive, none of them will.

Tomb Raider is due on march 5th 2013 for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

tomb raidertrailercrystal dynamicseidossquare enix
Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£16.99 (USD$19.99 on Steam)!

IVY_MiKe
Posted 01:00pm 10/12/12
I'd not played the 'early' Tomb Raider titles, but after smashing through Uncharted 1 and 2 I gave 'Anniversary' and 'Legend' a go. They're good platformers. I don't know about the whole 'survivor' thing in the new game, but the new game certainly looks like it's worth a go!
Zakson
Posted 01:13pm 10/12/12
IVY_Mike, give Tomb Raider - Underworld a go too, slightly improved game play over the other two (being the newest), worth playing.

I'll be playing the new one too, but to be honest I'd have preferred them to continue the story on from Underworld.
greazy
Posted 01:19pm 10/12/12
This looks really cool but that trailer feels like it has ruined a few things for me.
Posted 01:31pm 10/12/12
Spoiler: she survives
Zapo
Posted 03:14pm 10/12/12
Looks very Uncharted to me, which isn't a bad thing at all though. Could be interesting....
BladeRunner
Posted 07:06pm 10/12/12
Looks alright but I don't like how games go for the cinematic style. They seem to make things just to put in trailers to make a game seem cool. Bait and switch? I will probably pick this up if I can get it for cheap.
ravn0s
Posted 07:32pm 10/12/12

that's actually why i'm interested in it.