Joab chats with Blizzard's Chris Sigaty about the full release of Heroes of the Storm and the challenges faced in eSports in Australia!
Taking HotS to the Aussie eSports Streets!
Everything we currently know about Fallout 4, Post-E3!
Everything We Now Know Post-E3 About Fallout 4!
Before the world goes Fallout 4 crazy we take a look back at the game that started it all
Throwback Thursday: Fallout (1997)
We take Avalanche Studios' Mad Max for the proverbial spin, and speak with the developers!
Mad Max Hands-On and Developer Interview!
Post by Eorl @ 03:37pm 30/11/12 | 8 Comments
Rockstar has released a new trailer today in celebration of the 10th anniversary for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and also its debut next week on mobile platforms. Featuring various scenes that are sure to make you nostalgia, its a great look at one of Rockstars most loved titles in the series.
Building upon the success of the groundbreaking Grand Theft Auto III in 2001, the release of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City in 2002 pushed the open-world game series deeper into pop culture with a vibrant, neon-soaked city, a stunning celebrity voice cast and a loving, satirical look at the cultural excesses of the ‘80s.
The Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary edition will be making its way to select Android and iOS devices come December 6th for $4.99, and you can find a full list of supported devices over here.

grand theft auto: vice citymobilerockstar10th anniversary
Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£5.99 (USD$9.99 on Steam)!

TiT
Posted 03:53pm 30/11/12
wow has it already been 10 years, s*** im getting old!
DeadlyDav0
Posted 03:56pm 30/11/12
Played GTA3 on a kids ipad. My mind was blown. Starting a new game brought back so many memories with the burning car on the bridge.
thermite
Posted 05:21pm 30/11/12
vice city was the only good GTA
Eorl
Posted 05:31pm 30/11/12
vice city was the only good GTA

San Andreas was pretty good if only for the radio. And of course OG Loc!
dazzalus
Posted 06:03pm 30/11/12
One of my favorite GTA's for music. Whenever I hear Dominion by Sisters of Mercy it takes me back to all those people I ran over :-)
dazzalus
Posted 06:17pm 30/11/12
Oops my bad I think that was San Andreas. V-Rock was the station in Vice City! Getting my people running over memories all wrong.
Dazhel
Posted 06:58pm 30/11/12
San Andreas was pretty good if only for the radio.

The radio is good in all GTAs, but I used to like San Andreas the best until I played Vice City a little later.
Vice City had an awesome set of cringeworthy songs to bop along to.

Just a few:

carson
Posted 08:57pm 30/11/12
SA was the best. It had the most likeable protagonist. VC was second. Loved the music in both VC and SA.