AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
Post by Eorl @ 10:20am 20/11/12 | 11 Comments
Telltale Games has today revealed their latest trailer for the upcoming fifth and final episode of The Walking Dead game, showcasing just how many heart strings this episode will pull.

Titled "No Time Left", the final episode will see the struggles that Carl Lee and Clementine have had to endure through the zombie outbreak come to a close, however it will be you who decides the final hours.

You can check out the trailer below for a glimpse at what to expect from this season's finale. Players will find the title launching on November 21st for the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Marketplace, PC and Mac and also on iOS.

telltale gamesthe walking deadno time leftepisode five

assag
Posted 09:00pm 21/11/12
Just finished episode 5. excellent ending to a great game, GOTY for sure.
ravn0s
Posted 09:29pm 21/11/12
just downloaded it. look forward to playing it tomorrow.
Dazhel
Posted 10:39pm 21/11/12
Just finished episode 5. excellent ending to a great game, GOTY for sure.

Yeah agreed, great ending. I'm going to let it settle in for a bit and then give it another go I reckon. Maybe not be so much of a a****** next time around. I made so many screwed up choices throughout the game, it'd be so interesting to know how different the last episode would have been.
Zoidberg
Posted 10:48pm 21/11/12
Such an awesome game, now the long wait till season 2 is made.

Oh, keep watching till after the credits for an extra scene
Eorl
Posted 11:05pm 21/11/12
Jesus christ...I don't think I've ever felt like this for a video game. Game of the Year all years.
ravn0s
Posted 11:12pm 21/11/12
i just played about an hour. i chose to Spoiler:
cut my arm off
. hope that doesn't screw me over later in the game.
groganus
Posted 12:29am 22/11/12
It wont be GOTY but it f*****g should be, Never have I questioned choices, regretted choices and loved choices that i've had to make in a game. Great connection with all the characters on some level and a great story.

Ditto, I might play it on xbox next time around and give TellTale more of my money.

One huge gripe however would be the save game f*** up... Reading the forums and support forums seeing how many people having issues of saves not coming across, which was a consistent issue with each new episode... very disappointing seeing as the highlight of this game was how much the choices you made carried over.
eski
Posted 02:00am 22/11/12

That game just blew my mind.
Mephz
Posted 08:31am 22/11/12
Yeah there was a few conversation stuff ups. At the very end where it gives you the rundown with each character portrait mine was accurate though. It was also accurate with the guy who stole clem when he retells your antics
ravn0s
Posted 11:13am 22/11/12
that ending! i've never been so emotionally invested in a game before. well done telltale, well done.
eski
Posted 03:10pm 22/11/12
Patrick Klepek of Giant Bomb has a series of backward looking conversations with the devs covering each episode. Its a pretty good read if you enjoyed the game, but it is CHOCK FULL of spoilers.

Kinda funny, the final ep changed a bunch of choices that I had made which was devastating Spoiler:
(I never stole from that car! I didnt let Clem eat the meat! And that f***** sat there and told me I did all of it..)
and it crashed 3 times while playing, and yet it was still the best gaming experience I've had in recent memory. Maybe ever. I can't remember being emotionally affected by a game like this.