to the moon, athena
AusGamers caught up with 2K Australia and Randy Pitchford to discuss the recently revealed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and why Australia is making an impact on the moon. Click for more!
Welcome to Planet Nexus
We take a brief dip in the MMO pool with Carbine Studios' WildStar, and find out just what Planet Nexus has in store for us. Check it out in our preview for more!
oracle of ages
Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be Rocksteady's final in the Arkham series, so it's fitting that it's just so damn big. And Batmobiles. Nuff said. Click for more!
Trial By Dirt Bike
We take a look at the fourth title in the Trials series, and the first to hit next-gen platforms. Does it live up to the name? Find out in our review!
Post by Dan @ 03:37pm 08/10/12 | 6 Comments
Another batch of screenshots for Assassin's Creed 3 have surfaced, offering a mix of single-player stills, concept art, and shots of multiplayer --with a healthy portion of the latter.

There's a Native Americans fighting red coats and setting traps in the wilderness, a shot of Desmond and friends outside the Animus, and Conor rocking what appears to be a game of Six Men's Morris.

Hit the thumbs below for the full gallery.

Assassin's Creed 3 is due on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October 30th 2012, with PC, and Wii U to follow in late November. For more details on the game, hit up our recent interview with Ubisoft Montreal's Philippe Bergeron.

ravn0s
Posted 04:27pm 08/10/12
i need to get stuck into revelations and complete it before this is released on PC. i've only played about 2 hrs since i got it last christmas.
Dan
Posted 05:42pm 08/10/12
Don't sweat blowing through Revelations before getting to AC3 too much, it's not really very significant in the overall present day storyline.

In the context of Desmond's storyline, Revelations is more like an epilogue on the Ezio and Altair chapters than a necessary part of the tale. There's some literally tacked on bits of Desmond's back story, but they're light-on too.

It's an ok game in an episodic sense, it's just not important to the series. Kind of like one of those filler episodes in a generally serial show like Lost.

last edited by Steve Farrelly at 17:41:59 08/Oct/12

last edited by Steve Farrelly at 17:42:23 08/Oct/12
badfunkstripe
Posted 02:50pm 09/10/12
Yeah I never finished revelations either. I enjoyed what I played, however being more of the same it didn't suck me in like AC2. Brotherhood was a nice little expansion of that. Revelations was just a bit too much. Where you play a lot of it, more for just the fun of it but you don't really care or get sucked in.

Sometimes life is too short to finish every game.
Midda
Posted 04:03pm 09/10/12
I finished Revelations, and I really liked it, but yeah, it wasn't really all that different, just slightly more refined. I'm keen for this and for the PS Vita title, which is looking pretty impressive for a handheld game.
jackflash
Posted 05:52pm 09/10/12
Definately agree about the PS Vita Exclusive. It'll be a nice change from my Vita sitting in the drawer since i finished Golden Abyss. Barely seen anything about it though, does anyone know if there's any actually gameplay footage of it running on the vita.
BladeRunner
Posted 11:23pm 09/10/12
I don't mind AC games but I have not played any in a while. I do like the setting for this game but I don't give a rats arse about desmond and his story. I just want to wander around and stab red coats and such.