Electronic Arts Australia has announced a showcase tour of their upcoming console line-up, scheduled to stop by five major shopping malls on the Eastern seaboard throughout September and October.
The First Play Game Tour is a unique experience that will give gamers the incredible opportunity to play EA’s most-anticipated video games before they hit the shelves in the next few months.
Each stop of the tour will be held over four days and will feature a major launch event, gaming tournaments, celebrity appearances and exclusive merchandise giveaways. Titles playable on the “First Play Game Tour” will include: EA SPORTS FIFA 13, Need for Speed™ Most Wanted, Medal of Honor™ Warfighter, Dead Space™3, Crysis®3 and more.
The relevant dates in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane are as follows:
- VIC – Westfield Fountain Gate, Melbourne – Thursday 6 to Sunday 9 September, 2012
- VIC – Highpoint Shopping Centre, Melbourne – Thursday 13 to Sunday 16 September, 2012
- NSW – Westfield East Gardens – Thursday 20 to Sunday 23 September, 2012
- NSW – Westfield Parramatta – Tuesday 25 to Sunday 30 September, 2012
- QLD – Westfield Carindale – Thursday 11 to Sunday 14 October, 2012
More specifics can be found over at ea.com