Here's a wrap-up of everything we currently know about Nintendo Swicth!
Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need to Know!
Playground Games' latest open-world driving opus is an absolute work of art, especially for Aussies!
Australian-Based Driving Genius - Forza Horizon 3 Review!
Visit the Kostonium Museum of Wonders in this walkthrough of Kosta's impressive Fallout 4 settlement project.
So Long and Thanks for the Rads - A Virtual Tour of My Fallout 4
We got our hands on Dishonored 2 to play as both Corvo and Emily, exploring the gorgeous Clockwork Mansion.
Like Clockwork - Hands-On With Dishonored 2
Post by Dan @ 10:25am 25/07/12 | 12 Comments
Square Enix has released a new trailer for Sleeping Dogs, offering an eight minute slice of gameplay that demonstrates a complete mission from the game, narrated by United Front Games' Producer Dan Sochan.

Titled "Mrs Chu's Revenge", the video provides one of the best looks we've had of the game so far, showcasing the open-world game's impressive combat system, driving mechanics and multi-lingual voice-acting.

Watch the trailer below, or click here for the HD video page.

Sleeping Dogs is due in Australia for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on August 16th 2012.

sleeping dogssquare enixunited front gamestrailer
Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£17.99 (USD$19.99 on Steam)!

Posted 11:00am 25/7/12
This game looks amazing and I can't wait to play it.

Will watch.
Posted 11:05am 25/7/12
Yeah it looks quite good,
Posted 11:31am 25/7/12
It looks fun.
Posted 12:19pm 25/7/12
why is it every time i click on a trailer link it just shows me f*****g skyrim?
Posted 12:45pm 25/7/12
that the ad Raider you need to be patient!
Posted 12:47pm 25/7/12
That's an ad you s***nuts.

I was thinking hte same way for ages, then i realised ausgamers has removed the little message up top that told you it was an ad. Bring it back I say.
The GuVna
Posted 12:48pm 25/7/12
or click to the 29 second mark :)

The combat looks fun, driving looks a bit stiff though, & that's an important element in these free roaming games
Posted 12:52pm 25/7/12
Or click the 'next' button, skips that Skyrim add straight away.
Posted 01:19pm 25/7/12
Overall it looks good, Glad I got it from GMG for cheap. Only thing that annoys me is that your character sounds American and does not sound Chinese....Its in Hong Kong after all, not China Town in San Francisco.
Posted 01:23pm 25/7/12
The AI seem pretty s***.
Posted 06:03pm 25/7/12

Exactly what I thought, but still liked it, glad I already got it from GMG on special.

Also is anyone else getting vertical white bars on both sides when viewing AG vids fullscreen?
Posted 06:18pm 25/7/12
Just want to complain about the video's on ausgamers: if you pause them while an ad is playing you can't resume without a refresh.