Cam Lee Inquisition
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer Cameron Lee has become a fixture here at AusGamers. The Aussie ex-pat took tie out of his Gamescom duties to chat with us again. Check it out!
Wrestling Time
We take a look at 2K Games' latest WWE contender and find out just what the game has in store for fans of the wrestling series. Click here for our full preview!
Resident Evil Within
The Evil Within is creeping up just around the release corner, so we decided to take a look back at Shinji Mikami's incredible Resident Evil 4. Click here for more!
fella!
Wrapping up a tour in Australia and with Summerslam dominating August, we had a chance to chat with the Great White himself, Sheamus! Check it out right here!
Post by Dan @ 12:53pm 05/06/12 | 13 Comments
The huge success and acclaim of Naughty Dog's Uncharted series has left a lot of people hanging out for their next PlayStation exclusive outing, the all-new IP The Last of Us. Rounding off Sony's E3 2012 press conference, viewers were treated to another new taste of gameplay from the hotly anticipated survival title and you can now watch it below (or here on our HD video page) at your leisure.
Joel and Ellie are attempting to get to the bridge and out of the city. They are tourists in an area that's controlled by hunters. They are hunted and yet they too are hunters. Everyone is willing to do whatever it takes to survive. What you'll see here is something that we're calling Balance of Power AI. Enemies will react realistically to whatever situation your combat style forces them into. Playing as Joel, Ellie's help and whatever weapons you can scavenge are your best shot at progressing in this brutal, violent world.
The last of us is expected to launch either late this year or early 2013.

trog
Posted 01:00pm 05/6/12
Easily the highlight of what was otherwise (for me) a pretty boring conference. This game looks hardcore and gritty - it's made for adults. Very cool.
grug09
Posted 01:22pm 05/6/12
Definitely the biggest title i am hanging out for. That last few seconds made me wince.
Monkeez
Posted 01:23pm 05/6/12
This looks great, so many interesting games coming out, so little time.
Tepid
Posted 01:25pm 05/6/12
take backpack off, search through it for molitovs, find them, put backpack back on, reach behind your body to grab the molitovs out.

wat.
Howler
Posted 01:26pm 05/6/12
Holy crap. That was awesome.
d^
Posted 01:40pm 05/6/12
Looks good.
Pinky
Posted 01:54pm 05/6/12
Looks solid.

I like the style of these kinds of games but the characters really have to develop for them to be playable until the end.
Seven
Posted 01:56pm 05/6/12
Dude, that was epic!

edit: Won't buy a PS3 to play it though. Shame no PC or 360
Crakaveli
Posted 05:19pm 05/6/12
i've been thinking about grabbing a ps3 to play through the uncharted games.. I guess this seals the deal for me.
Linker
Posted 06:28pm 05/6/12
It's funny because it's a new ip, though it looks and plays just like uncharted without the platforming elements from what was shown.
Posted 06:37pm 05/6/12
Look awesome!
D-Sub
Posted 07:18pm 05/6/12
That looks so good but I'm not buying a PS3 for it. I doubt they're really doing themselves much of a favor by making it an exclusive because I think everybody would be keen to give that a shot.
ravn0s
Posted 07:27pm 05/6/12

buying a ps3 is definitely worth it just for the 3 uncharted games imo.

naughty dog is owned by sony, so of course it would be an exclusive.