So in order to ensure there's been no influence in our final decisions for judging the recently held "Hell is Coming" Diablo III competition, we've held off showing you any of the entries until today (judging date).
What we have for you now then, is a selection of entries that didn't quite make the cut, but some of these are pretty funny and we wanted to share them with you, regardless. There was an abundance of Witch Doctor and Demon Hunter entries, and a lot of the same types of entries, especially about things like magic wands and slaying pants demons, respectively, for the two most popular dateable classes.
So without further ado, comedy ensues:
- Witch Doctor - Ja wun ta be seein' mai big mojo?
- Wizard - Hydras are red Blizzards are blue let's play hardcore in bed till the Cow King goes moo.
- Witch Doctor - Ask her out using the line "Is that a toad in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?".
- Witch Doctor - How about you and I stir the cauldrons and make some poisonous charms.
- Barbarian - You have a very big sword ;) ... wanna punch stuff in the face together?
- Wizard - I'm a wizard too, why don't you come over tonight and I'll show you my wand?
- Witch Doctor - I would definitely date the witch doctor, I'd strut up to her, give her a wink and say "hey goodlookin' I got a love sickness for you that needs to be cured".
- Monk - Hey baby, I heard you know all the hidden techniques, care to show me a few moves? ;)
- Wizard - How about you polymorph into a sheep and I make like a New Zealander?
- Wizard - If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
- Witch Doctor - So, you do voodoo? I love voodoo, and I love you... so why don't you and me voodoo too?
- Barbarian - Hey baby! You can drain my fury any time.
- Wizard - Hey beautiful, seeing as all hell is breaking loose, mind putting a little bit of magic back into my life?
- Barbarian - How would you like to wield my two-handed broadsword?
- Demon Hunter - I wouldnt have a pick up line. I would just crawl to her on my hands and knees, wearing a collar with a lead attached, holding the grip in my mouth. Surely she needs a new pet?
- Monk - I've got something righteous for you to see ;)
- Demon Hunter - You are the most interesting person here. Can I buy you a drink? Perhaps exchange stories of our adventures. I might even tell you about the time i took an arrow to the knee!!
We had heaps and heaps of entries for this one and the above are just a slight selection of some of the entries, all in all though, the quality of pick-up lines thrown our way makes me worried for the single world out there ;)
Thanks everyone for your entries, and thanks again to Blizzard and Steelseries for the mad prize hookups.