to the moon, athena
AusGamers caught up with 2K Australia and Randy Pitchford to discuss the recently revealed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and why Australia is making an impact on the moon. Click for more!
inquisitive minds
AusGamers managed to catch-up with BioWare's Cameron Lee, an Aussie expat who serves as a producer on Dragon Age: Inquisition. Check out our full interview!
oracle of ages
Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be Rocksteady's final in the Arkham series, so it's fitting that it's just so damn big. And Batmobiles. Nuff said. Click for more!
Trial By Dirt Bike
We take a look at the fourth title in the Trials series, and the first to hit next-gen platforms. Does it live up to the name? Find out in our review!
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 10:25am 09/05/12 | 15 Comments
As if pitch couldn't get more fevered for the release of Diablo III, Blizzard has one-upped themselves by teaming up with acclaimed director, Peter Chung (Aeon Flux), and animation studio, Titmouse (Metalocalypse, Afro Samurai), to bring us just under seven-minutes of pure animated bliss, telling the story of "a fundamental moment in the battle between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells".

There's also a neat behind-the-scenes video with the likes of Nick Carpenter, Chris Metzen, James Waugh, Wrath director Peter Chung and Titmouse president Chris Prynoski to give Diablo die-hards an inside look at how this animated short came about.

Watch Diablo III: Wrath embedded below, or click here for a direct link.

Moridin
Posted 10:46am 09/5/12
Was good. Would watch more.
Seany
Posted 12:18pm 09/5/12
I'd totally watch more, hopefully they continue it, maybe even follow the storyline before diablo 1. 6 days till the day my life disappears happens...
WirlWind
Posted 12:42pm 09/5/12
I was gonna make a witty quip about false advertising about not being left breathless, but I almost choked on a chocolate eclair while watching this...

Call it even...
Stalfax
Posted 01:19pm 09/5/12
So if cleaving Diablo's head in half doesn't kill him permanently, why would Imperius try to kill him?
Posted 01:25pm 09/5/12
Cos hes an angry, angry angel
Outlaw
Posted 02:33pm 09/5/12
fuck yeah, bad ass

ladies
Seany
Posted 04:38pm 09/5/12
^ i want in lol where do i sign up ;)
dais
Posted 05:12pm 09/5/12
hahaha
Enska
Posted 05:46pm 09/5/12
fucking oath, this game is going to be the best bday present I've had in years. thats sad, but true :P
Eorl
Posted 05:56pm 09/5/12

He is the token "I don't like group decisions I strive to do my own thing". Really annoys me because it's clearly better to hold Diablo in prison but nah, just going to cut his head instead allowing him to reform.
defi
Posted 06:02pm 09/5/12
I want more short films.....until next Tuesday.
Superform
Posted 06:43pm 09/5/12
oh to be young and carefree again :)
Romby
Posted 09:26pm 09/5/12
Man..... was I the only one who thought this short was really, really lame?

Super excited about the game though of course
Posted 09:44pm 09/5/12
I thought it was pretty cool, even though I don't know enough about Diablo's lore to really know who any of the angels besides Tyrael were.
Viper119
Posted 07:39am 10/5/12
I don't think any of the other angels ever make an appearance? This might explain why though.. if their unity was broken.

Also, way go to Imperious you giant douche!