to the moon, athena
AusGamers caught up with 2K Australia and Randy Pitchford to discuss the recently revealed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and why Australia is making an impact on the moon. Click for more!
Welcome to Planet Nexus
We take a brief dip in the MMO pool with Carbine Studios' WildStar, and find out just what Planet Nexus has in store for us. Check it out in our preview for more!
oracle of ages
Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be Rocksteady's final in the Arkham series, so it's fitting that it's just so damn big. And Batmobiles. Nuff said. Click for more!
Trial By Dirt Bike
We take a look at the fourth title in the Trials series, and the first to hit next-gen platforms. Does it live up to the name? Find out in our review!
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 06:46pm 04/05/12 | 8 Comments
AusGamers had a chance to cap off an amazing two weeks of high-end developer access (Assassin's Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2) with a chat to Diablo III game-director, Jay Wilson, ahead of one of the year's most anticipated game releases.

It's hard to filter through all the questions Diablo III-related that have been asked to Jay and his team, but we managed to get some seriously great answers out of him regarding components such as PvP, patch releases, Linux support, game difficulty, the potential for D1 or D2 being re-released in HD form and whether or not he knew the release date of Torchlight II (plus heaps more). It's a big interview at 20+ minutes, but we think well worth your investment.

Click here for the full video interview feature.

DarthGuybrush
Posted 07:19pm 04/5/12
It looks like an awesome game! Can't wait to try it!
kirkoswald
Posted 08:48pm 04/5/12
Great interview! I wish this game wasnt coming out mid-week! there goes my sleep!
tvcars
Posted 11:51pm 04/5/12
Awesome awesome interview. The guys over at incgamers.com have also jumped on this one. Thank you Steve and Jay for all this fresh info, somehow I'm now even more looking forward to the game. I mean seriously, are you guy's trying to get me frothing at the mouth or something? ;-)
dais
Posted 11:54pm 04/5/12
the potential for D1 or D2 being re-released in HD form

That would be so good. I would actually bother to play through Diablo II.
mteejay
Posted 04:11pm 05/5/12
Thanks for another supremely awesome interview Steve! Had this title pre-ordered for a couple of months now from Zaavi.com. Only 52 bucks then I saw your post on how you could get the digital download pre-order for a couple bucks more than that! Damn you international shipping!
Reverend Evil™
Posted 04:48pm 05/5/12
Another awesome interview Steve. I wasn't that excited for this game but the closer it gets and the more I see of it I'm starting to get psyched for it.
csirac
Posted 10:38pm 05/5/12

Another similar interview but another site. Asks a few other questions.
Stalfax
Posted 12:56pm 06/5/12
I like Jay Wilson, he can always justify his design decisions without fear.