We take a look at inXile's cRPG successor Wasteland 2
Wasteland 2 Reviewed
AusGamers takes a deep and hard look at just what Bungie has to offer in their newest sci-fi world, and just where our Destiny may lay.
Destiny Reviewed
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Post by Eorl @ 02:04pm 17/04/12 | 8 Comments
With the release of TERA drawing ever closer, En Masse Entertainment and Bluehole Studios are ensuring the launch is as smooth and inviting as possible, something that is very important to the MMO community. The best way to do this, is by offering as much content as possible to begin with, something that TERA will most definitely have.
TERA is a place where you'll spend hundreds of action-packed hours. The least we can do is make it as fun, challenging, and immersive as possible.

A great MMORPG is a place where you'll spend hundreds of hours, and TERA wants to make sure those hours are full of action and achievement, not boredom or frustration. We've tackled a long list of "polish" elements to make TERA as player-friendly as possible.

After all, we want you fighting the argons and clashing with the world's evil gods, not running endlessly over empty terrain.
The list of new launch features is quite extensive with a whole range of fixes, additions and full revamps. The most significant additions are a Dungeon Finder, new abilities for classes and better dungeons to keep players eagerly wanting more.

You can check out the full list of changes over at the official website and you can also see below the latest trailer titled "Beginnings" which explains a bit more of the back story.

TERA is scheduled for a May 1st release, with a Open Beta and Head Start currently on the way.

en massefeaturesmmorpgteratrailer
Buy now from SteamEU Only EUR€49.95!

deadlyf
Posted 02:49pm 17/4/12
I didn't realise how blatant a WoW clone this was until I saw the world map just then.

The Blood elf with horns flying a Hippogriff or the Draenei paladin didn't help.
Totenkopf
Posted 04:27pm 17/4/12
but but this is the future of mmo's...
Posted 04:46pm 17/4/12
Nah, thats Guild Wars 2 apparently
DM
Posted 05:07pm 17/4/12
I'm still looking forward to this but with the release of GW2 and D3 within the next month after this I don't know how well it will do or if it'll keep me past the first free month. (doubt it since i'll be addicted to D3)
Totenkopf
Posted 08:54pm 17/4/12
Khel is right GW2 is where the fun is, if this game was F2P ill give it a go
DeadlyButters
Posted 12:17am 18/4/12
yea im gunning for GW2 all the way, TERA never really caught my interest anyway
WirlWind
Posted 12:28am 18/4/12

It's somewhat stereotype fantasy, but there are lots of things that are way different to WoW.

It's a fun game, the only downside is the latency. I found it annoying as f*** in a game where you're supposed to actively dodge / block, yet get hit even when you're BEHIND THE F*****G MONSTER because of latency...

If they bring out an Aussie server ever (Probs not gonna happen, licensing agreement s***...) I would be a lost cause.
Whoop
Posted 11:15am 18/4/12

Ripoff you say? Clone, do I hear?

orly: http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/04/17/korean-court-confirms-guilty-verdict-in-tera-criminal-trial/