We take a deep look into the newest expansion for Blizzard's popular MMO World of Warcraft to find just what has changed in the lands of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Reviewed
We make an impassioned plea to Ubisoft Montreal to consider Australia as the setting for Far Cry 5
You're a Far Cry from Home, Mate
Joaby got the opportunity to talk to Jon Bloch, Producer at Turtle Rock Studios and Dave Blank, Product Developer at 2K, about the upcoming game Evolve.
Talking Evolve with Jon Bloch and Dave Blank
We take a fresh, untainted look at the scary world of MOBAs through Heroes of the Storm!
Can Heroes of the Storm Bridge the Scary MOBA Gap?
Post by Dan @ 12:22pm 10/04/12 | 10 Comments
The Nintendo 3DS continues to enjoy healthy second year sales following a sketchy first year, with the latest show of strength being the Japanese sales data from Media Create (via Andriasang) showing that the glasses-free 3D handheld accounted for almost 65 percent of total console hardware sales in the country -- and that's of all games consoles, not just portable ones.

However, Nintendo have never been ones to rest on their laurels and the quirky Japanese innovators still obviously want a bigger piece Western markets for the 3DS, so here's their latest attempt at that -- an odd "viral video" commercial featuring Joel McHale, star of the TV show Community and gamer (who has also hosted Ubisoft's E3 press conference a couple of times).

It's not particularly hilarious, but it is reasonably clever and not the usual kind of promo we see from Nintendo either, so we thought we would share. Check it out below (or click here for HD.

nintendo3ds

Outlaw
Posted 12:26pm 10/4/12
intern, bam
Kiminoth
Posted 12:51pm 10/4/12
Not too bad, definitely not the worst advertisement i've ever seen.
Beanith
Posted 01:48pm 10/4/12
Got back from Japan recently and I took my 3DS along. My god the amount of Street Pass hits I got whilst I was there was insane. One day I got over 300 unique hits in one day. Every man and his dog must of had one on them.

Walking around Brisbane on Saturday I was lucky to get two... so yeah, more sales in the West please, maybe we'll get some more games here if that happens.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/StreetPass if you're wondering what I'm on about
GaZZa
Posted 02:12am 21/4/12
worst ad ever...
Damo
Posted 08:04am 21/4/12
wtf did I just watch..

Is this joel mcstooge meant to be funny?
Nerfy
Posted 08:14am 21/4/12
Haha I thought that was fantastic.
Jayman
Posted 09:07am 21/4/12
Lame!
TicMan
Posted 09:14am 21/4/12
Jesus that was boring, would have preferred a proper ad.
$ack
Posted 02:09pm 21/4/12
Whilst it wasn't the worst ad I've seen, the first thing that came to my mind was 'this seems as lame as Community Season 3'.

Why has community gone down the s****** so hard :\
tspec
Posted 02:33pm 21/4/12
Why has community gone down the s****** so hard :\

Seems to have been a lot less Chang in season 3, apart from the beginning of the season when he first became the security guard and that brilliant film noir episode they did.