Cam Lee Inquisition
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer Cameron Lee has become a fixture here at AusGamers. The Aussie ex-pat took tie out of his Gamescom duties to chat with us again. Check it out!
Wrestling Time
We take a look at 2K Games' latest WWE contender and find out just what the game has in store for fans of the wrestling series. Click here for our full preview!
Resident Evil Within
The Evil Within is creeping up just around the release corner, so we decided to take a look back at Shinji Mikami's incredible Resident Evil 4. Click here for more!
fella!
Wrapping up a tour in Australia and with Summerslam dominating August, we had a chance to chat with the Great White himself, Sheamus! Check it out right here!
Post by Dan @ 10:13am 15/03/12 | 12 Comments
If you've played the brief but hugely popular beta test version of Diablo III, you'll know that still so much more we have to see. Blizzard also knows this, so they have no qualms with sharing yet more gameplay specifics to assist the legions of eager players in researching and strategising how they might like to play the final game.

Today the official Diablo III blog offers look at another swag of class skills, the powerful abilities that players will be able to spec out for their various characters.
Some of these skills are previously unseen; others are familiar abilities that we’ve presented before; still others have been slightly tweaked from their original function. The videos listed below show skills that are unmodified by skill runes; they’re all depicted in their ‘basic’ form.
If you feel the need to know as much as possible before you start furiously clicking on [some time this year], the head over this way.

Damo
Posted 11:36am 15/3/12
Call of the Ancients = PWOAR!!

I'm getting more and more tingling feelings in my pants.
DM
Posted 11:43am 15/3/12
I can already sense that people are complaining that blizzard doesn't look cool enough
Outlaw
Posted 11:46am 15/3/12

The comments on that page are f*****g epic rreretard.
DM
Posted 11:47am 15/3/12
Oh wow I was right. I didn't even check the comments lol
Eorl
Posted 12:08pm 15/3/12
Why does a blizzard skill always get represented as large chunks of ice falling? A blizzard is a gusts of icy wind at high speeds.
d^
Posted 12:38pm 15/3/12
My biggest concern is that the maps won't be randomly generated, hope I'm wrong.
Ineptek
Posted 03:28pm 15/3/12
It's funny you should say that, as when I experienced hardcore mode with a friend last night (immediately after re-doing the 1-10 grind to gain access to it - our map was completely explored) we both discovered places (new caves and cellars and s***) we had never been in or noticed before, it could have just been a big coincidence though.
Freppi
Posted 03:44pm 15/3/12
inb4 the game's never actually released.
kr0wb4r
Posted 08:54pm 15/3/12
How do you increase the difficulty in the beta? Do you need coop to do so? My Demon hunter is at a point where I just lolrightclickrapidfire my way through the entire game not even thinking, need more challenge!
Ineptek
Posted 09:03pm 15/3/12
Provided your character was leveled to 10 this beta patch, all you need to do is create a new character and there is an option for a "hardcore" mode, no need for coop.
kr0wb4r
Posted 09:24pm 15/3/12
F*****g suh-weeeeet. I know what I'm doing all night.
d^
Posted 11:33pm 15/3/12

Hmm that reminds me, each character play through I noticed different areas but in the same layout, like events which I didn't see as other characters. Could be due to playing through more than once however.