We chat with Blizzard's Tom Chilton on all things World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Talking World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with Tom Chilton
We take the open-world of fictional Kyrat for a spin.
Far Cry 4 Open-World Hands-On Preview
We take on the Dark Lord and his minions in Monolith's epic action-adventure romp
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review
We go hands-on with Ubisoft's next Assassin's Creed game, Unity, to see what all the revolution fuss is about
Assassin's Creed: Unity Hands-On Preview
Post by Eorl @ 10:11am 29/02/12 | 12 Comments
Microsoft has today announced a new edition in the Xbox 360 market, the Xbox 360 Special Edition 4GB Kinect Family Bundle. This new bundle will include a special edition white console, a white Kinect sensor and wireless controller.

Also available with the console is Kinect Sports, Kinect Adventures and a three month subscription to Xbox LIVE Gold. The special edition, glossy white Xbox 360 bundle is now available in local stores, and is starting at a RRP of $399.

With the ever increasing rumours of a new Xbox in the works, it's nice to see new, cheaper offers for anyone who has yet to purchase a Xbox 360 or even a PS3. Let us know in the comments which console your playing on and what games you enjoy the most!

Update: It also seems Microsoft may be releasing a left handed controller for the Xbox 360, if the report from GamerFitNation is true. Apparently on the Xbox.com website, the bundled picture features a left handed controller, with the buttons on the left, and D-Pad on the right. Will we finally see left handers dominating the console scene with a left handed controller?

bundleconsolekinectmicrosoftspecial editionxbox 360xbox live

scuzzy
Posted 10:19am 29/2/12
That price doesn't seem anything special at all?
DeadlyDav0
Posted 10:27am 29/2/12
Getting closer and closer to purchasing my very first console. Thinking ill wait for the new gen and grab whichever one offers some sort of keyboard+mouse support for console only FPS games.
sssstew
Posted 10:28am 29/2/12
yeah would have hoped for a little lower price considering the age of the console.
teq
Posted 10:47am 29/2/12
yep by now that console should be in the $99 bin and they should have released the Zbox
Outlaw
Posted 11:07am 29/2/12
White is the worst colour for a console or any handheld device, shows dirt, fades, etc
scuzzy
Posted 11:17am 29/2/12
I'd be waiting for next gen too, but for the current generation xbox > http://xim3.com/
Eorl
Posted 11:18am 29/2/12
I disagree, my white PS3 still looks as great as the day I bought it. Though mind you it's in a glass cabinet and doesn't get handled as often.
DeadlyDav0
Posted 11:19am 29/2/12

I saw that mentioned on QGL and was pretty damn closing to buying it with an xbox but didnt have the cash @ the time.
Burgerlolz
Posted 11:23am 29/2/12
Somehow seeing this remembers me of mine getting a ROD, never really bought one again, turned back on to PC gaming. (Yeah I know you could get it replaced but It wasn't worth it). The outside looks cool, but can't stop thinking the inside is 7 years old.
breno
Posted 05:11pm 29/2/12
Left handed controllers?
I'm a lefty, i can't think of a reason why i'd need one.
Tepid
Posted 08:18pm 29/2/12
why buy this when you can get one for 150 and just put a usb stick in it for a few gigs of memory
Tepid
Posted 08:21pm 29/2/12
it should also be noted that i paid $370 for my xbox back in '06. they just keep adding stupid little extras to keep the price up.