to the moon, athena
AusGamers caught up with 2K Australia and Randy Pitchford to discuss the recently revealed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and why Australia is making an impact on the moon. Click for more!
Welcome to Planet Nexus
We take a brief dip in the MMO pool with Carbine Studios' WildStar, and find out just what Planet Nexus has in store for us. Check it out in our preview for more!
oracle of ages
Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be Rocksteady's final in the Arkham series, so it's fitting that it's just so damn big. And Batmobiles. Nuff said. Click for more!
Trial By Dirt Bike
We take a look at the fourth title in the Trials series, and the first to hit next-gen platforms. Does it live up to the name? Find out in our review!
Post by Dan @ 01:31am 23/02/12 | 18 Comments
Gearbox Software and 2K Games have revealed that the sequel to their successful cooperative open-world shooter Borderlands 2 will touch down on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on September 20 2012. As seems almost obligatory for retail games these days, you can get a bunch of additional in-game trinkets if you pre-order, although Australia-specific retailer info is not yet available.

The latest trailer shows off a generous portion of gameplay and demonstrates many of the new features and improvements that are in store for this new journey to Pandora. Check out the embedded clip below (thanks eXemplar).

Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£34.99 (USD$39.99 on Steam)!

Stephen
Posted 10:31am 23/2/12
It looks like Axton uses Sentries just like the Soldier. That's a lil' lame, ain't it? :/ I guess it's too early to complain but I hope it's something more unique.
Posted 10:35am 23/2/12
I hope they make the co-op more drop-in/drop-out friendly, while I enjoyed the first game I never ended up playing as much of it as I wanted to because all the gamespy shit was annoying and a hassle to use then actually finding a game with people who were up to the same part of the story as you (so you didn't get locked out of doing quests) was a pain.
Keato
Posted 10:42am 23/2/12
win
Pirroh
Posted 10:51am 23/2/12
I hope the entire PC version isn't as halfarsed as the original.
copuis
Posted 10:57am 23/2/12
sweeet, so come nov/dec, I can feel a weekend lan fest to explore this good'in
skythra
Posted 11:05am 23/2/12
sounds very similar to The Prodigy, which it probably is.
I actually was thinking that if prodigy made dubstep this would sound like them.

I haven't really listened to much from prodidgy since fat of the land though, except for a few singles of course.

Which is a shame because they're pretty great.
tvcars
Posted 04:06pm 23/2/12
Awesome, dates. Talking about hopes, I hope they don't make crappy boring expansions again. The game craves more items and all they seem to hand out are longer maps. Some nice effects would be a pleasant surprise too. Another thing that got old fast with the original was the characters comments, each character must have had 3 things they uttered over and over through the entire experience.
Leb
Posted 08:55pm 23/2/12
trailer looks awsome... loved the first one didnt get to play it much though would be sweet to see where its been taken in terms of gameplay
parabol
Posted 09:06pm 23/2/12
Farcry 3, Syndicate and now this .. fucking dubstep >_<
Scooter
Posted 09:39pm 23/2/12
Song is Nero - Doomsday, if anyone was wondering.

Sc00bs
Posted 10:14pm 23/2/12
trailer looks awesome, the first one really grew on me. Finished it a few times in single and a few times in co-op. Very fun co-op game if u have other mates that play it