Cam Lee Inquisition
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer Cameron Lee has become a fixture here at AusGamers. The Aussie ex-pat took tie out of his Gamescom duties to chat with us again. Check it out!
Wrestling Time
We take a look at 2K Games' latest WWE contender and find out just what the game has in store for fans of the wrestling series. Click here for our full preview!
Resident Evil Within
The Evil Within is creeping up just around the release corner, so we decided to take a look back at Shinji Mikami's incredible Resident Evil 4. Click here for more!
fella!
Wrapping up a tour in Australia and with Summerslam dominating August, we had a chance to chat with the Great White himself, Sheamus! Check it out right here!
Post by Dan @ 01:31am 23/02/12 | 18 Comments
Gearbox Software and 2K Games have revealed that the sequel to their successful cooperative open-world shooter Borderlands 2 will touch down on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on September 20 2012. As seems almost obligatory for retail games these days, you can get a bunch of additional in-game trinkets if you pre-order, although Australia-specific retailer info is not yet available.

The latest trailer shows off a generous portion of gameplay and demonstrates many of the new features and improvements that are in store for this new journey to Pandora. Check out the embedded clip below (thanks eXemplar).

Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£34.99 (USD$39.99 on Steam)!

Stephen
Posted 10:31am 23/2/12
It looks like Axton uses Sentries just like the Soldier. That's a lil' lame, ain't it? :/ I guess it's too early to complain but I hope it's something more unique.
Posted 10:35am 23/2/12
I hope they make the co-op more drop-in/drop-out friendly, while I enjoyed the first game I never ended up playing as much of it as I wanted to because all the gamespy s*** was annoying and a hassle to use then actually finding a game with people who were up to the same part of the story as you (so you didn't get locked out of doing quests) was a pain.
Keato
Posted 10:42am 23/2/12
win
Pirroh
Posted 10:51am 23/2/12
I hope the entire PC version isn't as halfarsed as the original.
copuis
Posted 10:57am 23/2/12
sweeet, so come nov/dec, I can feel a weekend lan fest to explore this good'in
skythra
Posted 11:05am 23/2/12
sounds very similar to The Prodigy, which it probably is.
I actually was thinking that if prodigy made dubstep this would sound like them.

I haven't really listened to much from prodidgy since fat of the land though, except for a few singles of course.

Which is a shame because they're pretty great.
tvcars
Posted 04:06pm 23/2/12
Awesome, dates. Talking about hopes, I hope they don't make crappy boring expansions again. The game craves more items and all they seem to hand out are longer maps. Some nice effects would be a pleasant surprise too. Another thing that got old fast with the original was the characters comments, each character must have had 3 things they uttered over and over through the entire experience.
Leb
Posted 08:55pm 23/2/12
trailer looks awsome... loved the first one didnt get to play it much though would be sweet to see where its been taken in terms of gameplay
parabol
Posted 09:06pm 23/2/12
Farcry 3, Syndicate and now this .. f*****g dubstep >_<
Scooter
Posted 09:39pm 23/2/12
Song is Nero - Doomsday, if anyone was wondering.

Sc00bs
Posted 10:14pm 23/2/12
trailer looks awesome, the first one really grew on me. Finished it a few times in single and a few times in co-op. Very fun co-op game if u have other mates that play it