Two years after it was first released on the Xbox 360, Alan Wake is now available on Steam, featuring achievements, Steam Cloud and other PC-specific enhancements. The game is currently priced at USD29.99 and includes the Collector's Edition DLC for free (if you buy before Feb 23rd).
Alan Wake is Now Available on Steam! Purchase before Thursday February 23rd 10AM PST and receive the Collector's Edition DLC Free.
Presented in the style of a TV series, Alan Wake features the trademark Remedy storytelling and pulse-pounding action sequences. As players dive deeper and deeper into the mystery, they’ll face overwhelming odds, plot twists, and cliffhangers. It’s only by mastering the Fight With Light combat mechanic that they can stay one step ahead of the darkness that spreads across Bright Falls.
Includes Alan Wake Special Episodes “The Signal” and “The Writer”
The enhancements for the PC version are as follows:
- Includes Alan Wake Special Episodes “The Signal” and “The Writer”
- Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than the Xbox360 version.
- Fully configurable mouse and keyboard support, or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!
- Lots of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios!
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs.
- Additional features our fans have sought after such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode.
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D
You can pick it up now from the Steam website
, but Green Man Gaming are having a 33% off special for the Collector's Bundle if you use the code HALFT-ERMHO-RRORS - dropping it to under $25 - bargain ahoy
! promoted/edited forum item
Update by trog, 19:16pm AEDT: looks like the Collector's Bundle is offline; they still have the regular edition available