We take a look at inXile's cRPG successor Wasteland 2
Wasteland 2 Reviewed
AusGamers takes a deep and hard look at just what Bungie has to offer in their newest sci-fi world, and just where our Destiny may lay.
Destiny Reviewed
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Post by Dan @ 03:21pm 13/01/12 | 6 Comments
A batch of new stills from Hitman: Absolution have found their way online, offering a look at some tasty new scenes from the next addition to IO Interactive's popular stealth assassin series.

These latest images show off the iconic and follically-challenged Agent 47 in a variety of murderous scenes and offer a good look at the game's colourful art direction.

Hit the man on the hitman thumbs below for the full gallery. Hitman: Absolution is due in 2012 (at a yet-to-be-disclosed date) on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

hitman absolutionscreenshotssquare enixeidosio interactive
Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£17.99 (USD$19.99 on Steam)!

Chuckeh
Posted 09:59pm 15/1/12
yummy yum yum
Sc00bs
Posted 10:09pm 15/1/12
o0o0oo0o0o0o00o
Fixah
Posted 10:14pm 15/1/12
ahey yo thas wat im talkin bout
qmass
Posted 10:26pm 15/1/12
I hope there is lots of hand to hand in this one. After how ever many games I have played with guns, slap chopping people in the face is a really fun change.
Shaexen
Posted 10:34pm 15/1/12
Man hitman games are always end up the same for me, start with intent to use stealth, disguise, and kill only the targets. Ends up me stalking and killing all the police, then walking around with my silenced silver ballers outfitted scopes, laser sights and high grade ammo then mowing down every everything to get to my targets including civilians.
DeadlyDav0
Posted 12:57am 16/1/12

lmao. Spend more time on the levels. I had a tonne of fun f*****g around with hitman contracts and would often test out 5-10 different tactical approaches, numerous times, before finding something that works. I find f*****g about in the levels allows you to find stuff you wouldnt otherwise know about without looking up the solutions online (ie the panty sniffing guard in that FBI protected guy mission).

My fave was that opera singer one with the guy on stage and the dude in the box looking on. Spent ages exploring the map and eventually came up with my solution - walk in and around to the right, pick lock, go inside room, throw explosive into the room where the dude is watching from and as that counts down, nail the dude on stage with my SMG then immediately exit room, proceed to exit and walk out the front door. Something like 30 secs with only a bodyguard or 2 killed along with the targets and not a single eyebrow raised at me.

I just hope this new hitman still has the same level of skill and thought required and none of this cover bulls*** that plagues console titles.