reports that Ubisoft are asking for public direction in where, and when, to set the next Assassin's Creed title (presumably 2013's update).
According to the report, a survey was offered to a group that featured the following scenarios for them to choose from:
- The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China
- The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
- The culmination of the Pharaoh Reign in Ancient Egypt
- The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
- The confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during The American Revolution
- The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution
- The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
- The rise of Cesar's Empire in Ancient Rome
Some of these have already had seeds laid within the series, such as Egypt, Medieval China and Russian Revolution era err, Russia
(as depicted in the book The Fall and The Chain).
Personally, I'd be happy with Ancient Rome, Feudal Japan or Medieval China.