Bethesda have let us know update 1.2 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has begun its roll out, today arriving for PS3 owners first. There's an ETA for Europe of Wednesday, November 30 for the PC and Xbox 360 versions of the update.
Here's what it will address on a base level:
- Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
- Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
- Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
- Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
- Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
- Dragon corpses now clean up properly
- Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
- Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
- Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
- Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
- Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
- Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
- ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
- Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
- General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
Bethesda have also promised that they will continue to monitor forums, blog posts and news sites for other Skyrim issues to be fixed in the future.
Anyone else having any problems with any version of the game that isn't listed to be fixed above?