Joab chats with Blizzard's Chris Sigaty about the full release of Heroes of the Storm and the challenges faced in eSports in Australia!
Taking HotS to the Aussie eSports Streets!
Everything we currently know about Fallout 4, Post-E3!
Everything We Now Know Post-E3 About Fallout 4!
Before the world goes Fallout 4 crazy we take a look back at the game that started it all
Throwback Thursday: Fallout (1997)
We take Avalanche Studios' Mad Max for the proverbial spin, and speak with the developers!
Mad Max Hands-On and Developer Interview!
Post by Dan @ 01:53pm 31/10/11 | 6 Comments
2K Games have released a new trailer for the much anticipated BioShock: Infinite, discussing the game's two main characters -- the player character Booker DeWitt and damnsel in distress Elizabeth -- and the creative processes behind them.

The video features Irrational Games head honcho Ken Levine as well the voice actors for Booker and Elizabeth and describes the various efforts being made to make these characters as believable as possible.

Watch it below or click here for the HD option.

BioShock Infinite is due on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in 2012.

bioshock infinitetrailerirrational games
Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£32.99 (USD$39.99 on Steam)!

Outlaw
Posted 05:06pm 31/10/11
so she is hot IRL

This game is looking swell
maRtz
Posted 05:51pm 31/10/11
why is it that when I mute an ausgamers video, there is an annoying mute logo smack bang in the middle of the screen for the entire video.
trillion
Posted 06:48pm 31/10/11
because behaviour > icons > true (default)
Grundar
Posted 08:57pm 31/10/11
I enjoyed Bioshock a good deal, (possibly more so because I am a Looking Glass fanboy and loved the System Shock series anyway and couldn't let go of the whole "spiritual successor" thing:P ) Didn't enjoy Bioshock 2, but I am very much looking forward to this, so far I've been impressed with everything I've seen of it. Given it's being done by Irrational I'm pretty sure it will be a classic, they rarely put a foot wrong.
Shaexen
Posted 10:27pm 31/10/11
Man I love bioshock and all but PLEASE IRRATIONAL PLEASE KEN LEVINE I WILL SUCK YOUR D*** FOR A NEW SWAT GAME.

Swat 5 plox.