Cam Lee Inquisition
Dragon Age: Inquisition producer Cameron Lee has become a fixture here at AusGamers. The Aussie ex-pat took tie out of his Gamescom duties to chat with us again. Check it out!
Wrestling Time
We take a look at 2K Games' latest WWE contender and find out just what the game has in store for fans of the wrestling series. Click here for our full preview!
Resident Evil Within
The Evil Within is creeping up just around the release corner, so we decided to take a look back at Shinji Mikami's incredible Resident Evil 4. Click here for more!
handsome devil
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think. Read on for more!
Post by Dan @ 01:53pm 31/10/11 | 6 Comments
2K Games have released a new trailer for the much anticipated BioShock: Infinite, discussing the game's two main characters -- the player character Booker DeWitt and damnsel in distress Elizabeth -- and the creative processes behind them.

The video features Irrational Games head honcho Ken Levine as well the voice actors for Booker and Elizabeth and describes the various efforts being made to make these characters as believable as possible.

Watch it below or click here for the HD option.

BioShock Infinite is due on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in 2012.

Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£32.99 (USD$39.99 on Steam)!

Outlaw
Posted 05:06pm 31/10/11
so she is hot IRL

This game is looking swell
maRtz
Posted 05:51pm 31/10/11
why is it that when I mute an ausgamers video, there is an annoying mute logo smack bang in the middle of the screen for the entire video.
trillion
Posted 06:48pm 31/10/11
because behaviour > icons > true (default)
Grundar
Posted 08:57pm 31/10/11
I enjoyed Bioshock a good deal, (possibly more so because I am a Looking Glass fanboy and loved the System Shock series anyway and couldn't let go of the whole "spiritual successor" thing:P ) Didn't enjoy Bioshock 2, but I am very much looking forward to this, so far I've been impressed with everything I've seen of it. Given it's being done by Irrational I'm pretty sure it will be a classic, they rarely put a foot wrong.
Shaexen
Posted 10:27pm 31/10/11
Man I love bioshock and all but PLEASE IRRATIONAL PLEASE KEN LEVINE I WILL SUCK YOUR D*** FOR A NEW SWAT GAME.

Swat 5 plox.