The official Call of Duty page now has a new section
which clearly outlines the difference between the Free and Premium versions of this upcoming shooter. The high level differences are as follows:
- Career Player ProfileCompare 1000s of stats, bests & trends across Black Ops, MW3 & future games.
- Create-a-Class OnlineCustomize your loadouts and synch them directly into the game.
- Public Groups & Private ClansFind friends and discover people with similar interests.
- HD Video SharingInstantly share HD video & still captures from the games.
- Call of Duty Elite AppsAccess Call of Duty Elite anywhere with dedicated apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Xbox 360 & PS3.
- Monthly DLCAutomatically get new MW3 DLC monthly, throughout the year.
- Daily Competition with PrizesKeep up with prized competition for all skill levels.
- Level Up Your ClanJoin tournaments & leagues and get in-game tags & emblems. Earn Double XP as you level up your clan with operations & challenges.
- Pro Analysis & StrategyLearn and share strategies from expert-analysis of weapons, maps & modes.
- Elite TVTune in to Call of Duty Elite TV for exclusive episodic entertainment from top talent.
There's a full breakdown of all the feature differences between the two editions so head over to check them out to see if it's worth the upgrade for you!