AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
AusGamers had the chance to sit down and chat with lead programmer and local Australian Ian Hern on all things Kraden’s Crypt.
Interview with Ian Hern on Kraden's Crypt
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
Post by trog @ 02:46pm 13/09/11 | 6 Comments
Dan and Steve are currently in Tokyo preparing for the Tokyo Game Show, and one of the first events is the always eagerly anticipated Nintendo press conference - which only Japanese journos can get into, so we're reduced to eagerly looking over shoulders on this one.

Wired have been doing live blogging of the event. The big focus for Nintendo is the 3DS, and it looks like they're doing what they can to address concerns about the dearth of content for their new handheld console. The big announcement seems to be that Monster Hunter is coming for the 3DS - a video of that (and Monster Hunter 4) was shown - so hopefully we'll get some more information and media out of there soon.

AusGamers will be on the ground for the rest of the conference so stay tuned for a stack of cool updates from the boys!

nintendomonster hunter3ds

Hogfather
Posted 02:50pm 13/9/11
Top s***.

BTW, I reviewed StarCraft 2, I thin kthat means you should fly me to Blizzcon to cover HOTS.

Just sayin' ;)
Posted 04:11pm 13/9/11
Blizzcon is gonna be all about the next WoW expansion this year
Mosfxx
Posted 04:49pm 13/9/11
Nah they'll have some HotS and a heap of D3 stuff I'd also love for some screenies or at least information on their new project.

Back on topic, 3DS is awesome I just wish it was bigger here, sick of getting the same hits around the shopping malls I go to which I assume is people or demo consoles inside game stores. Anyone picked up Starfox yet?
Midda
Posted 05:14pm 13/9/11
My copy of Starfox was shipped from OzGameShop last week. Hasn't arrived yet.
Selcinorhc
Posted 06:46am 14/9/11
Sad thing is that with Monster Hunter shipping with a second analog nub attachment, it's only a matter of time until we see a 3DS hardware revision with two analog nubs as standard.
Mosfxx
Posted 03:05pm 14/9/11
WTF it's the ugliest f***en thing I have seen.

WTS 3DS perfect condition as never used...