, the PC cult classic from designer, Eric Chahi, celebrates its 20th Anniversary this year, and what better way to celebrate this than by releasing across iOS platforms? (Actually, there are heaps, but we won't get into that just yet).
BulkyPix has announced they'll be bringing a specially redesigned version of the game to iPhone and iPad later this month (September 22) which will include new features such as:
- Remastered presentation with both original and upgraded graphics which support the high definition iPad format and the iPhone 4's Retina Display
- Switch between Original/HD graphics by using 2 fingers at any time
- 2 game controls, New intuitive touch controls or classic D-pad
- 3 difficulty modes, Normal (easier than original game), Difficult (Equal to original game) and Hardcore (more difficult than original game)
- Sound and SFX 100% remastered
- Game Center with 13 achievements to unlock
- 5 languages support (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
The game will set you back around $4.99 upon release later this month. We have a few screens of the remastered version you can check out by clicking the thumbnails below. Now all that's needed is to see it hit Steam, XBLA, PSN and hell, even 3DS would be sweet.