advanced warning: fun
AusGamers was given a chance to not only get hands-on with a portion of the multiplayer from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, but to also chat with Sledgehammer's Michael Condrey!
couch slayer
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition is now upon us, but it might as well be called "definitive edition". Read our review to find out why - click here!
Resident Evil Within
The Evil Within is creeping up just around the release corner, so we decided to take a look back at Shinji Mikami's incredible Resident Evil 4. Click here for more!
fella!
Wrapping up a tour in Australia and with Summerslam dominating August, we had a chance to chat with the Great White himself, Sheamus! Check it out right here!
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 10:39am 01/09/11 | 16 Comments
Wired have managed to get their hands on an apparent image detailing the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 "Hardened Edition" Activision will most definitely release this November.

We'll know officially if the leaked details are at all for real this weekend at Activision's Call of Duty XP event in Los Angeles, but ahead of then, here's what you can potentially expect the Modern Warfare 3 "Hardened Edition" to feature:
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game with unique disc art
  • One year of membership in Call of Duty Elite, including future MW3 DLC
  • "Founder status" on Elite with exclusive in-game emblem, player card, camouflage, clan XP boost and other exclusive benefits
  • Premium SteelBook case
  • Exclusive PlayStation Network Animated Timeline Theme
  • Exclusive Xbox 360 Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox Live Outfit
  • Limited edition "field journal" featuring more than 100 pages of "authentic military sketches, diagrams and written entries".
We'll obviously have more details on Call of Duty's multiplayer after this weekend's event, so stay tuned for all the juice.

Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£26.99 (USD$39.99 on Steam)!

rec
Posted 11:29am 01/9/11
I was about to say "srsly, who still buys boxed games," but then I realised the majority of MW players are console gamers.
Trauma
Posted 11:36am 01/9/11
I still buy and prefer boxed games.

I wonder if this hardened thing will end up cheaper than buying it all individually, doubt it.
Eorl
Posted 11:46am 01/9/11
Oh looks, Call of Duty Elite bulls***
glynd
Posted 11:54am 01/9/11

I prefer boxed games...even for PC.
Midda
Posted 12:05pm 01/9/11
Boxed games are for chumps.
WirlWind
Posted 12:54pm 01/9/11
"I prefer boxed games...even for PC."

You are wrong...

Because I said so...

And I'm always right...
Timmeh
Posted 01:07pm 01/9/11
Have we got a price confirmation yet?
One thing I was impressed with in bops was the stats keeping
qmass
Posted 01:14pm 01/9/11
would make more sense if leaked was in quotations frankly...
The GuVna
Posted 01:54pm 01/9/11
It's $99 on Steam in AU, probably cheaper in stores :(
boba
Posted 02:06pm 01/9/11
It's $99 on Steam in AU, probably cheaper in stores :(
heh it's $59.99 on the nz steam store
Eorl
Posted 03:38pm 01/9/11
heh it's $59.99 on the nz steam store

Haha really? Wow...even NZ is getting it cheap.
Stalfax
Posted 05:36pm 01/9/11
There are clearly a large number of retards buying $99.99 games on Steam for them to keep the prices this high. ffs.
reload!
Posted 06:19pm 01/9/11
would make more sense if leaked was in quotations frankly...

haha
cod really is a steaming pile of piss
qmass
Posted 07:26pm 01/9/11
heh it's $59.99 on the nz steam store
would LOVE to see an ausgamers investigative report on this bulls***. Get the ACCC, valve and some publishers comments etc
BladeRunner
Posted 12:40am 02/9/11
Regional Publishers set the price for games. Otherwise I am sure steam would just sell everything in USD/Price to everyone.
Gabby
Posted 01:49pm 02/9/11
I got free upgrade for per ordering So early for mw2.
But this game sucks and I won't be buying this one. I want dead nation.