Here it is, AusGamers looks at The Evil Within, and just what you can expect from grandaddy horror creator Shinji Mikami
The Evil Within Review
We chat with Blizzard's Tom Chilton on all things World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Talking World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with Tom Chilton
We take the open-world of fictional Kyrat for a spin.
Far Cry 4 Open-World Hands-On Preview
We take on the Dark Lord and his minions in Monolith's epic action-adventure romp
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review
Post by Dan @ 11:08am 25/07/11 | 11 Comments
Warner have sent along a new trailer fresh out of the weekend's Comic Con festivities in San Diego, showing off another major villain in the hotly anticipated Batman: Arkham City. Today's trailer features Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot, better known as The Penguin:
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today released the new trailer for Batman: Arkham City showcasing the scheming villain in his role as the black market racketeer of Arkham. The foul fiend brings his criminal and financial genius, hand-to-hand expertise, treacherous toys and his feathered friends into the walled streets of Arkham City, with the sole aspiration of ridding the world of the Dark Knight.
Watch the clip below or click here for the HD option.

Batman: Arkham City is due on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October 9th 2011.

batman arkham citywbietrailer
Buy now from Green Man Gaming for only GBP£17.99 (USD$19.99 on Steam)!

trog
Posted 11:16am 25/7/11
It blew my mind that he had an English accent because whenever I think Penguin, I think Danny Devito. But I guess with a name like Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot it makes some sense.
Eorl
Posted 11:33am 25/7/11
He was originally a British actor in the TV series I believe. That or in the comics. Sounds awesome and looks damn awesome!
Posted 12:18pm 25/7/11
And grundy! Man, this just keeps looking better and better
Reality
Posted 12:53pm 25/7/11
HWE HWE HWE HWE!
Enska
Posted 01:09pm 25/7/11
the more I see of this the more I want it. was already a must buy for me but god damn it looks better and better.
glynd
Posted 04:05pm 25/7/11
don't forget the hugo strange trailer

Posted 05:41pm 25/7/11
That hugo strange trailer is oooooooold. It was one of the first ones that came out from memory.
glynd
Posted 08:43pm 25/7/11
my bad ... surprised i never saw that before.
Posted 10:40pm 25/7/11
Doesn't matter, its still awesome, and I hadn't seen it for a while so I watched it again :P
jackflash
Posted 05:48pm 26/7/11
Whats the deal with the monocle, just one day decided to smash a coke bottle and jam the end into his ocular cavity?
The-Makkaan