With Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 being revealed today for the 2011 San Diego Comic Con, it looks like an accidental cut 'n paste on their official website revealed the remaining 8 new characters originally planned to be announced at later dates. (Page now corrected, but alas damage has been done).
Characters Doctor Strange, Frank West, Iron Fist, Nemesis, Nova, Phoenix Wright, Rocket Raccoon and Vergil's bio images were revealed, & can be found from this source
Here is some of the main changes noted by player "fLoE":
• Delayed Hyper Cancel glitch removed
• Exchange Glitch removed
• You can now X-factor in the air.
• Phoenix can only have one action per jump... meaning one fireball then she floats down.
• Characters now say something upon entering the screen when the previous character died.
• Many of the returning cast has new moves, or moves that act differently, (Ryu's Hyper Fireball now bounces off of walls, Taskmaster and Spencer are shown with new moves.)
• Active Player's life bar larger & easier to see in hud.
As for the officially anounced characters, we have Marvel's Ghost Rider and Hawkeye and Capcom's Strider and Firebrand (a Ghosts n' Goblins baddie). You can see them all in action in the following gameplay trailers:
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is due on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in November 2011 for a "mid range price".
Promoted/Edited forum item.