Follow on for our second entry in the on-going review of World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: Day 8 - Garrisons
We chat with Blizzard's Hearthstone team on all the juicy info about the first expansion to highly-successful card game Hearthstone
Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes Developer Interview
We take a nostalgic look back at one of the best N64 games to ever be made, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Throwback Thursday - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 11:11am 18/07/11 | 8 Comments
CD Projekt RED have updated their website with details surrounding the forthcoming patch update 1.3, which currently has no official release date from the developer, however, they have provided anxious players with the current changelog, which highlights a free DLC addition along with the patch.
New FREE DLC – “A Sackful of Fluff” is a new quest in Chapter 2 of the game. To start the quest, visit the eccentric Elthon, who inhabits a solitary hut near the quarry outside Vergen. The quest will prove most rewarding to those who demonstrate patience.
Beyond that, the changelog is actually pretty damn dense in the way of updates, additions, bug fixes etc. For a better look, check out the team's official PDF.

Stay tuned for details on the Patch 1.3's official release as soon as we hear it from CD Projekt RED.

cd projekt redthe witcher 2 assassins of kingsupdatedlcpatch

Scooter
Posted 12:21pm 18/7/11
Have they fixed the PC KB+Mouse Controls?

Edited.
d^
Posted 12:13pm 18/7/11
Errr, the game is only on PC.
Midda
Posted 12:26pm 18/7/11
What's wrong with the keyboard and mouse controls? Seemed fine to me.
Crakaveli
Posted 02:45pm 18/7/11
Yeah controls seemed fine to me, but a mate complained that he couldn't remap to the directional keys or something.
Infidel
Posted 07:39pm 18/7/11
How many chapters are there? I am up to chapter 2 now at a pretty slow pace. Found this game to be so much better than dragon age which seemed a lot more linear.
Raider
Posted 11:57pm 18/7/11
game controls were fine, if you can't use them you're a spastic. Already finished / uninstalled the game. Was a good play.
Midda
Posted 09:55am 19/7/11

There are 3 chapters, but the third one isn't as long as the first two. I did skip some of the stuff at the end though.

I'll be playing through it again, since I found that chapter two is completely different depending on the choice you make at the end of chapter 1. I was talking to my mate about some stuff and he was like "wait, who? Where?" Turns out we made different choices at the end of chapter one and ended up doing really different stuff in different areas. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that.
Tollaz0r!
Posted 10:33am 19/7/11
The Witcher 2 completely smacks down Dragon Age 2 in my books. I thoroughly enjoyed The Witcher 2 from start to finish, it felt rich and full of content. Dragon Age 2 on the other hand felt empty, bland and rushed.