Is this the videogaming world's perfect mashup?
Totally Warseome - We Review Total War: Warhammer!
We talk about making a fun game respect a poignant era and if horses can ride on biplanes!
Interview: DICE's Daniel Berlin Talks Battlefield 1
Geralt's final journey comes jam-packed with new features: NG+, an estate, new contracts and more!
A Fairytale Ending? Hands-On with The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine
We've teamed up with Alienware to help celebrate their 20th anniversary with an awesome giveaway!
WIN an Alienware 13 Gaming Laptop and More!
Post by nachosjustice @ 08:18pm 06/06/11 | 10 Comments
According to an article over at Kotaku, Microsoft’s E3 product line-up has leaked ahead of time. Here’s what you can expect to see from the big M tomorrow.

Exclusives: Forza 4, Star Wars Kinect, Gears of War 3, a Halo-related title, Codename Kingdoms, Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster, Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor , Alan Wake: Night Springs, Dance Central 2, Kinect FunLabs XCommerce, Kinect Sports: Season 2, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, Fable: The Journey, Raving Rabbids for Kinect, Hybrid, Roller Coaster Kinect and Rise of Nightmares.

Multiplatform: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, XCOM, Hitman: Absolution, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Spelunky HD, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (although this is rumoured to be Kinect compatible).

We’ll be feeding you more specific updates on these titles throughout the week.

e3 2011call of dutygears of war 3modern warfare 3

skythra
Posted 08:28pm 06/6/11
Heh, not a bad post. I just got fable 3 for PC, made myself queen and then bought every house/business available. Took about a day of not studying for exams. So maybe this time in two weeks I'll probably be looking forwrad to that expansion. I hope the expansion is cheaper than the game, unlike blizzards $100 that i'm assuming it'll charge.
Linker
Posted 08:30pm 06/6/11
Hmmm most of those were already known about, though Michael Pachter has said he was very impressed with what they are going to show tomorrow morning.
Eorl
Posted 09:21pm 06/6/11
Wait, I thought COD was Activision? Or is Microsoft just revealing it cause it's on Xbawks?
rationsauce
Posted 09:48pm 06/6/11
No I think they're just showing the Kinect-enabled stuff in COD. At least that would make sense.
Raven
Posted 10:07pm 06/6/11
Looks like nothing really to see here. Well, maybe. Sesame Street might be worth a look.

No Soul Calibur, no Street Fighter... meh.
Eorl
Posted 10:20pm 06/6/11
Haha, if COD has Kinect enabled stuff, I'm going to laugh my arse off.
scuzzy
Posted 10:38pm 06/6/11
Alan Wake: Night Springs
Hello!
Clinkz
Posted 10:45pm 06/6/11
I am hoping for good things from Rise of Nightmares, we will see..
Eorl
Posted 12:30am 07/6/11
Halo 4 and Halo CE remake just got announced/leaked.