Thanks to our friends at Namco Bandai, we have two Collector's Editions of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to give away!
Win a Collector's Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!
We take Slightly Mad's slightly awesome Project CARS for review spin!
Project CARS Review!
We didn't even time this wit the popular Daredevil's release on Netflix, but we'll take it anyway!
Throwback Thursday: Kingpin Life of Crime
The worldwide reveal for Doom is just around the corner - what do you hope it brings to the series?
Doom Gameplay Reveal Coming Soon!
Post by nachosjustice @ 08:18pm 06/06/11 | 10 Comments
According to an article over at Kotaku, Microsoft’s E3 product line-up has leaked ahead of time. Here’s what you can expect to see from the big M tomorrow.

Exclusives: Forza 4, Star Wars Kinect, Gears of War 3, a Halo-related title, Codename Kingdoms, Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster, Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor , Alan Wake: Night Springs, Dance Central 2, Kinect FunLabs XCommerce, Kinect Sports: Season 2, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, Fable: The Journey, Raving Rabbids for Kinect, Hybrid, Roller Coaster Kinect and Rise of Nightmares.

Multiplatform: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, XCOM, Hitman: Absolution, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Spelunky HD, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (although this is rumoured to be Kinect compatible).

We’ll be feeding you more specific updates on these titles throughout the week.

e3 2011call of dutygears of war 3modern warfare 3

skythra
Posted 08:28pm 06/6/11
Heh, not a bad post. I just got fable 3 for PC, made myself queen and then bought every house/business available. Took about a day of not studying for exams. So maybe this time in two weeks I'll probably be looking forwrad to that expansion. I hope the expansion is cheaper than the game, unlike blizzards $100 that i'm assuming it'll charge.
Linker
Posted 08:30pm 06/6/11
Hmmm most of those were already known about, though Michael Pachter has said he was very impressed with what they are going to show tomorrow morning.
Eorl
Posted 09:21pm 06/6/11
Wait, I thought COD was Activision? Or is Microsoft just revealing it cause it's on Xbawks?
rationsauce
Posted 09:48pm 06/6/11
No I think they're just showing the Kinect-enabled stuff in COD. At least that would make sense.
Raven
Posted 10:07pm 06/6/11
Looks like nothing really to see here. Well, maybe. Sesame Street might be worth a look.

No Soul Calibur, no Street Fighter... meh.
Eorl
Posted 10:20pm 06/6/11
Haha, if COD has Kinect enabled stuff, I'm going to laugh my arse off.
scuzzy
Posted 10:38pm 06/6/11
Alan Wake: Night Springs
Hello!
Clinkz
Posted 10:45pm 06/6/11
I am hoping for good things from Rise of Nightmares, we will see..
Eorl
Posted 12:30am 07/6/11
Halo 4 and Halo CE remake just got announced/leaked.