We take a look at Telltale's latest adventures in Gearbox's Borderlands to find out just what you can expect from this new adventure series.
Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 1: Zer0 Sum Reviewed
We take a look at Ubisoft's next iteration in the Far Cry universe to see just what is on offer
Badger Badger Badger - Far Cry 4 Reviewed
We chat with Blizzard RTS veteran Allen Dilling on the past, present and future of StarCraft!
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Developer Interview
Post by Deviouz @ 04:18pm 26/04/11 | 10 Comments
Amidst the PSN network downtime, Sony today announced 2 new products to be released this year just in-time for Christmas.

The S1 and S2 tablet devices are both equipped with Android 3.0, WiFi and 3G/4G, are PlayStation Certified, allowing users to play PlayStation One games through the PlayStation Suite.

The S1has a single 9.4-inch display, while the S2 boasts two 5.5 inch screens in a clamshell design. Some pictures are online as well, and more information is available in the official press release. promoted/edited forum item

androidplaystationsonytablet

trog
Posted 04:51pm 26/4/11
Promoted + achievemented! Good find.

I like how they call the clamshell design "unprecedented". I guess it is, if you've never seen a Nintendo DS and have no imagination. I sorta like the idea of it (always paranoid about screens) but will be interested to see how bulky it is as a result.
scuzzy
Posted 04:54pm 26/4/11
They take the linux out of playstation, then put it back in?
FraktuRe
Posted 04:56pm 26/4/11
Well I've never seen a clamshell tablet before, which the DS is definitely not, so I guess you could say it is a first.
Deviouz
Posted 05:05pm 26/4/11
I also think the development process app wise could be a bit confused, with the difference in screen sizes (story of android in general) but I can see the S1 selling better
Horizon
Posted 05:29pm 26/4/11
High Tech plastic to play antiquated games......
Nerfington
Posted 05:51pm 26/4/11
If you can play bugs bunny lost in time it's totally worth it..
Midda
Posted 05:55pm 26/4/11

Acer did it last year.

Reality
Posted 07:53pm 26/4/11
no more buttons! smudgy touchscreens are the way of the future!!
scuzzy
Posted 09:08pm 26/4/11
no more buttons! smudgy touchscreens are the way of the future!!
don't forget glass surfaces that make it impossible to to use anywhere but inside a dark room.
Jayman