Here it is, AusGamers looks at The Evil Within, and just what you can expect from grandaddy horror creator Shinji Mikami
The Evil Within Review
We chat with Blizzard's Tom Chilton on all things World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Talking World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with Tom Chilton
We take the open-world of fictional Kyrat for a spin.
Far Cry 4 Open-World Hands-On Preview
We take on the Dark Lord and his minions in Monolith's epic action-adventure romp
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Review
Post by Deviouz @ 04:18pm 26/04/11 | 10 Comments
Amidst the PSN network downtime, Sony today announced 2 new products to be released this year just in-time for Christmas.

The S1 and S2 tablet devices are both equipped with Android 3.0, WiFi and 3G/4G, are PlayStation Certified, allowing users to play PlayStation One games through the PlayStation Suite.

The S1has a single 9.4-inch display, while the S2 boasts two 5.5 inch screens in a clamshell design. Some pictures are online as well, and more information is available in the official press release. promoted/edited forum item

androidplaystationsonytablet

trog
Posted 04:51pm 26/4/11
Promoted + achievemented! Good find.

I like how they call the clamshell design "unprecedented". I guess it is, if you've never seen a Nintendo DS and have no imagination. I sorta like the idea of it (always paranoid about screens) but will be interested to see how bulky it is as a result.
scuzzy
Posted 04:54pm 26/4/11
They take the linux out of playstation, then put it back in?
FraktuRe
Posted 04:56pm 26/4/11
Well I've never seen a clamshell tablet before, which the DS is definitely not, so I guess you could say it is a first.
Deviouz
Posted 05:05pm 26/4/11
I also think the development process app wise could be a bit confused, with the difference in screen sizes (story of android in general) but I can see the S1 selling better
Horizon
Posted 05:29pm 26/4/11
High Tech plastic to play antiquated games......
Nerfington
Posted 05:51pm 26/4/11
If you can play bugs bunny lost in time it's totally worth it..
Midda
Posted 05:55pm 26/4/11

Acer did it last year.

Reality
Posted 07:53pm 26/4/11
no more buttons! smudgy touchscreens are the way of the future!!
scuzzy
Posted 09:08pm 26/4/11
no more buttons! smudgy touchscreens are the way of the future!!
don't forget glass surfaces that make it impossible to to use anywhere but inside a dark room.
Jayman