to the moon, athena
AusGamers caught up with 2K Australia and Randy Pitchford to discuss the recently revealed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and why Australia is making an impact on the moon. Click for more!
Welcome to Planet Nexus
We take a brief dip in the MMO pool with Carbine Studios' WildStar, and find out just what Planet Nexus has in store for us. Check it out in our preview for more!
oracle of ages
Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be Rocksteady's final in the Arkham series, so it's fitting that it's just so damn big. And Batmobiles. Nuff said. Click for more!
Trial By Dirt Bike
We take a look at the fourth title in the Trials series, and the first to hit next-gen platforms. Does it live up to the name? Find out in our review!
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 11:30pm 12/04/11 | 6 Comments
It's not an official Australian date just yet, but there's not much doubt it'll land relatively close here in Australia anyway, but Nintendo have announced that The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time will hit North America on June 19. That's just over a week after E3 ends, which also sparks the end of Nintendo's promise to deliver more than 30 titles to their new handheld platform by the E3 expo.

In other 3DS news, Super Street Fighter IV 3D has become the first 3DS game to crack a million units in sales, which isn't bad really, considering the device hasn't been on market for too long. We're playing catch-up in the review field for the new handheld, so stay tuned for our full thoughts on Nintendo's 3D gaming delivery.

We'll let you know the official Aussie release date for OoT as soon as Ninty AU tells us.

Vash
Posted 09:11am 13/4/11
Bought a 3DS last week, first handheld gaming machine i've had since the Gameboy Advance with see-through casing.
Picked up SF4 and Pokemon White and having a blast on it. Becoming somewhat obsessed with the streetpass thing and purposely going for walks to get my footstep counter up for coins :)
Midda
Posted 09:21am 13/4/11
Ugh, another 2 months for a 13 year old game? I want it NOW. >:E
Mosfxx
Posted 09:44am 13/4/11
Yeah Vash I carry my 3DS on me all the time to fill up my Mii Plaza and get the coins.
Can't wait for Zelda to be released hopefully it comes out before I got to Hong Kong in July so I have something decent to play on the Aeroplane.
Raven
Posted 10:39am 13/4/11
One can only speculate what kind of StreetPass features Zelda will have. I hope it's something awesome.
Crizane Tribal
Posted 11:54am 13/4/11
Can't wait for Zelda to be released hopefully it comes out before I got to Hong Kong in July so I have something decent to play on the Aeroplane for the first three hours then be bored for the rest of the flight.

Fixed. Don't get me wrong; I plan on picking up a 3DS next week along with Pokemon White as a little reward for finishing my assignments. However, I find the crippled battery life incredibly disappointing.
Mosfxx
Posted 12:29pm 13/4/11
Yeah true but Planes have ac points now so should be all good!

I'd love an AR Zelda mini game.