Bethesda have released a new trailer for the very hotly anticipated The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, this time offering some snippets of in-game action. Here's the official feature dot-points to get your excited:
- You are what you play - Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself through your actions.
- Dragons return - Battle ancient dragons like you've never seen. As Dragonborn, learn their secrets and harness their power for yourself.
- Epic Fantasy Reborn - Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose.
- Live another life, in another world - Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls comes to life like never before.
- All new graphics and gameplay engine - Skyrim's new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields, and ancient dungeons.
The official Skyrim site
has now also been updated with the currently revealed media and a developer blog that touches on many of the new features and changes.
Watch the gameplay teaser trailer below or click here for the HD option
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is due on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on November 11th, 2011. Screenshots can be found on our Skyrim game page