Post by Creepy @ 05:38am 22/08/09 | 72 Comments
Ending a two-week nerd rage debate about the authenticity of supposed leaks of information, Blizzard just confirmed their next expansion for WoW.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm will feature:
- Revamped classic world (torn asunder via storyline), for flying mounts
- Level cap of 85
- New Worgen (alliance) and Goblin (horde) races
- Extra class capabilities (Troll Druids, Gnome Priests, etc)
- New and recycled dungeons
- Guild leveling and achievements
Commence WoW bashing, now.
Promoted forum item